• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I was tooted at today"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I don't think I'd go after rhino with a 44 special somehow.

Lunes have taken Kodiak bears with 44 mag though.

Much too close up & personal for my choice.

Shotgun slugs are much more effective.
    There used to be a TV series called "Kodiak!"

And no, I'm not dyslexic!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I don't think I'd go after rhino with a 44 special somehow.

Lunes have taken Kodiak bears with 44 mag though.

Much too close up & personal for my choice.

Shotgun slugs are much more effective.
    kodiak bears ? I've sh1t 'em

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    That was a problem with the Model 29 back in the 50s until they backed the load off a bit.

According to Elmer Keith (the developer of the cartridge), the Federal loads were much too heavy.

Dirty Harry used a "light special", so was obviously a wimp since the 44 special load isn't particularly impressive.
    What you're forgetting is you can club a rhino to death with the used firearm after you've expended all the ammo. If of course said beast should wander across your path.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Have you ever tooted whilst out driving MF?

I did attempt to have a Pot Noodle when driving once but it's difficult to hold the wheel and you risk the chance of spillage.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Are you saying Pogle has a wanger?
    Have you ever tooted whilst out driving MF?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    She won't be happy with you for calling her a gerbil

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    What an utter prick. He was probably hung like a gerbil.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    No, he did it with a completely straight face which made it more unpleasant, the aim was to intimidate, offend and frighten, pure and simple.
    What an utter prick. He was probably hung like a gerbil.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    So he was beeping and gesturing at you in a leery manner? I mean - what do these apes think? That a lady will be so impressed at this display, that she might be tempted to offer him some kind of sexual favour?

I would probs have gone with the simple tactic of mouthing 'twat', if he were close enough to see me do so.
    No, he did it with a completely straight face which made it more unpleasant, the aim was to intimidate, offend and frighten, pure and simple.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    So he was beeping and gesturing at you in a leery manner? I mean - what do these apes think? That a lady will be so impressed at this display, that she might be tempted to offer him some kind of sexual favour?
    I would probs have gone with the simple tactic of mouthing 'twat', if he were close enough to see me do so.
    So that doesn't work then?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied

Better to twat his mouth.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Straight whistle not a problem, (take it as a compliment ) verbal suggestions just tend to be crude & shows the commenter’s lack of imagination.

Horn beeps never advisable as it is meant to be a warning to other road users & could cause confusion / accident.
    WHJS

Intimidation is another matter...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I refer to the gun incident I had

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1118096

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    tazers are pretty large and not suitable for good looking ladies and nuns alike.

For your handbag I'd recommend compact Glock G19, don't forget to have small backup gun (Glock G36) on your ankle.

HTH
    How I imagine a Russian with a gun, not this

Leave a comment:

Working...
X