• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wayne Rooney's new hair"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I am planning to get one of those, will even wait million years for delivery
    You probably won't have to wait that long as they use proper computers there, i.e. IBM mainframes and not computers designed for playing games on

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Should have bought yourself a lazyboy instead.
    I am planning to get one of those, will even wait million years for delivery

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Looks like someone's sofa is destined to only ever have one cushion used.

WHS

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    I don't see what the issue is with Rooney having this done. He's a young lad with a truckload of cash. It's his choice if he wants to get this done. I know if I were his age and going bald and has the amount of cash he's got, I'd probably look at getting something done.
    Totally agree Tony, but as another poster said, what will he do when his 'real hair' recedes away from the patch?

IMHO, seeing as he shaves his head anyway, I think he'd have been better off going down the tattoo route.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Gold diggers are the wifes dear, those slags you are referring to are contractors ...
    Looks like someone's sofa is destined to only ever have one cushion used.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    gold-digging slags who don't mind shagging a married man?
    Gold diggers are the wifes dear, those slags you are referring to are contractors ...

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    The later, he'd be a virgin if he didn't have money.
    True enough

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Do you mean normal (sensible) women or gold-digging slags who don't mind shagging a married man?
    The later, he'd be a virgin if he didn't have money.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Will women find the multi-millionaire more attractive now he has hair?
    Do you mean normal (sensible) women or gold-digging slags who don't mind shagging a married man?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Will women find the multi-millionaire more attractive now he has hair?

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Why didn't he just hide it, so that no one would ever know:

Can't say I think Rooney's new look is better than a bald look, but we'll have to see what it looks like once the pubes have grown.
    He'll look like your typical curly permed scoucer if they have used them hairs!

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    I don't see what the issue is with Rooney having this done. He's a young lad with a truckload of cash. It's his choice if he wants to get this done. I know if I were his age and going bald and has the amount of cash he's got, I'd probably look at getting something done.
    Why didn't he just hide it, so that no one would ever know:

Can't say I think Rooney's new look is better than a bald look, but we'll have to see what it looks like once the pubes have grown.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Name change required to Igor, it suits the brain transplant scars on his scalp.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

I thought they had some good hair restorers these days.
    Yep, they come with a free pair of boobs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X