• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Goggles

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Goggles"

Collapse

• dang65
    replied
    A slightly more sensible variation on this is Pushnote (Firefox and Chrome), which is sponsored by Stephen Fry. It allows you to comment on any web page, unmoderated. Useful for slagging off some company which has ripped you off somehow or other.

Goggles does seem like a lot more fun though.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    That is funny, will give it a go later at home.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Just paid a visit to www.bnp.org.uk

I think I spotted your message.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Just paid a visit to www.bnp.org.uk

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I'm not convinced of the utility.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Interesting.

Not sure that MP is going to like that comment. 'On a stick'???

Glad to see even in Chrome people know who I am .

Leave a comment:

• v8gaz
    replied
    made oi larf

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied

Oh that's absolutely brilliant. Amazing & simple idea. Wait till i get to my graphics tablet tomorrow. Flipping genius.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Pretty cool, would be better if it was easier to write though.
    Yes, I wonder if it would be easier with a graphics tablet?

The General page has now picked up quite a lot of graffitti.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Pretty cool, would be better if it was easier to write though.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Nope. I like IE.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    started a topic Goggles

Goggles

I hadn't seen this till today: Goggles

It needs either Firefox or Chrome, and it allows you to put graffitti on any website and view what others have written. You'd might be surprised how many websites have "secret" graffitti over them. The Daily Fail site seems to have attracted a lot of attention.

Oh, some of it may be NSFW

Working...
X