• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Britannia waives the rules"

Collapse

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    I agree.

Charles Clarke.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    You should be beheaded.

Fungus.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman
    Shame. I thought now that big ears was Home Secretary, he'd be able to pull a few strings for you.
    I thought Fungus the Bogeyman was Home Secretary. There is a striking resemblance.

The Home Secretary

Fungus the Bogeyman.

NOTE. This is not an insult to anybody sharing any of those names on this web site OK!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    The ozzies do seem to have more sense. According to the news tonight, Australia is the only country to refuse African immigrants who have AIDs. And naturally they said it like that was a bad thing. Well over 50% of new AIDS cases in the UK are now African immigrants.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by NoddY
    As for the little yellow car, it's vehicle excise duty has been reduced. But because i'm receiving less from Gordon, I'm having to put the Council Tax in Toytown up.
    Shame. I thought now that big ears was Home Secretary, he'd be able to pull a few strings for you.

Leave a comment:

• NoddY
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman
    True Nod, true.

But at least one could live in a decent climate amongst (comparatively) civilized people and walk out at night without having to contend with the ever-rising tide of human scum that seems to constitute the British urban population. I'd have gone years ago but wifey is a bit of a home bird.

How's that little yellow car of yours going?
    You've partly explained the population shift to regions such a Spain, and for the Americans to Florida and California.

As for the little yellow car, it's vehicle excise duty has been reduced. But because i'm receiving less from Gordon, I'm having to put the Council Tax in Toytown up.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by NoddY
    Such is the nature of globalisation, geography and nationalism becomes irrelevant. In other words, you'll find youself subject to the same forces no matter where you are.
    True Nod, true.

But at least one could live in a decent climate amongst (comparatively) civilized people and walk out at night without having to contend with the ever-rising tide of human scum that seems to constitute the British urban population. I'd have gone years ago but wifey is a bit of a home bird.

How's that little yellow car of yours going?

Leave a comment:

• NoddY
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck
    ...My personal way of dealing with the problem is to emigrate and leave the country to the scroungers that are so hell-bent on bleeding it dry. Well, I will one day when I've sorted out plans and schemes!
    Such is the nature of globalisation, geography and nationalism becomes irrelevant. In other words, you'll find youself subject to the same forces no matter where you are.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck
    Just what we need, more immigrants! Reminds me of the episode of South Park with the time immigrants from the future all working for peanuts. "They took our jobs!"
    Actually...you are bang on, what this country needs is MORE immigrants...BUT...immigrants from NZ and Australia...NOT Pakistan or [insert other country that is islamic to the core!]

Another example of how you poms cant be trusted to run your country. You have no checks on scum from pakistan YET those of us who are actually worthy of being let in have to jump through hoops to get here!

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman
    I know a couple online conspiracy nuts and when ever they talked about the UK becoming a police state I used to laugh at them and goad them by telling them how much I wished this place WAS a police state!

However...with laws like this its quite obvious that you English cannot be trusted to run your country anymore. That is why I am inviting more of my kiwi and aussie countrymen to come and settle here so that we can bring some shred of normality to English communities...one where respect and understanding underpins every community instead of fear and hatred and lack of action

Mailman
    Just what we need, more immigrants! Reminds me of the episode of South Park with the time immigrants from the future all working for peanuts. "They took our jobs!"

My personal way of dealing with the problem is to emigrate and leave the country to the scroungers that are so hell-bent on bleeding it dry. Well, I will one day when I've sorted out plans and schemes!

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    I know a couple online conspiracy nuts and when ever they talked about the UK becoming a police state I used to laugh at them and goad them by telling them how much I wished this place WAS a police state!

However...with laws like this its quite obvious that you English cannot be trusted to run your country anymore. That is why I am inviting more of my kiwi and aussie countrymen to come and settle here so that we can bring some shred of normality to English communities...one where respect and understanding underpins every community instead of fear and hatred and lack of action

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by cswd
    I thought we were supposed to be adopting the EU constitution.
    Why? None of the other EU countries do!

Leave a comment:

• NoddY
    replied
    Maybe it's about time our Constitution was written; making sure that the proposed changes in this Bill would actually be unconstitutional. Any changes to the Constitution to be decided by referenda.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Ah. Wasn't sure if it was matrix-style deja vu or just an echo.

Leave a comment:

• privateeye
    replied
    Originally posted by cswd
    Couldn't do that - tank drivers would have to pay the congestion charge.
    Don't worry I will call my friends in the Irish Special Forces, we can beat the congestion charge by sending a tousand tanks by email.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X