• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: SPUDs You Like

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "SPUDs You Like"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Sharpened and hammered up MF's nostrils.

Leave a comment:

• Clarky
    replied
    Oh yeah, baked potatoes as well... preferably with tuna and sweetcorn with beans on top!

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    We had fresh new potatoes from the garden last night. Lightly boiled with a touch of real butter and salt & pepper. Yum.
    Now that's how to eat spuds!!

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Amandine, cut in half, tossed in olive oil, salt, pepper and rosemary and then roasted.

I quite like potato salad as well.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    baked potato with cheese and beans mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    +1

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Mashed, with butter and cream. Touch of salt and pepper.

Baked properly in the oven. Crisp on the outside, soft and fluffy inside, smothered in butter.

Yum.

Is it lunch time yet?
    baked potato with cheese and beans mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Baked properly in the oven. Crisp on the outside, soft and fluffy inside, smothered in butter.

Yum.

Is it lunch time yet?
    WDS, and add loads of grated cheddar and mix well.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied

Yum.

Is it lunch time yet?

Leave a comment:

• singhr
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Jersey royals newly in season with butter and salt mmmmmmmmmmmm
    Agreed! - all power to the International Kidney!

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Roosters are a good all rounder.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Clarky View Post
    I'm quite partial to a maris piper if I was honest... especially when chipped.
    Marfona for me.

Delicious!!

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Jersey royals newly in season with butter and salt mmmmmmmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    We had fresh new potatoes from the garden last night. Lightly boiled with a touch of real butter and salt & pepper. Yum.
    All very nice but what about a bit of the auld "Mojo Picon"? That will really set yer spuds alight

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Hang on that made it sound like I am spending the night with Lightship, I can assure you all thats not the case, I always give him cab fare home so he can wake up in his own bed once the rohypnol has worn off.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X