• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who swapped April and May?"

Collapse

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Yep, I live by the seaside.
    There's an interesting design here

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    I see people doing that on the Downs occasionally. Do you go to a beach?
    Yep, I live by the seaside.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Land Sailing, like the more popular water based version but much much faster and it hurts when you fall in.
    I see people doing that on the Downs occasionally. Do you go to a beach?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    You've gone green on sport? Sailing, surfing, kiting, shinning up wind turbine masts?
    Land Sailing, like the more popular water based version but much much faster and it hurts when you fall in.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Bloody spell checker, obviously written by a plebeian like me.
    Or Post-Natal Distortion?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'd use a MasterCard for that.

Vice versa Shirley?
    Bloody spell checker, obviously written by a plebeian like me.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I've just taken up a wind dependant sport, when you say boo I say yay. And visa versa.
    You've gone green on sport? Sailing, surfing, kiting, shinning up wind turbine masts?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I've just taken up a wind dependant sport, when you say boo I say yay. And visa versa.
    I'd use a MasterCard for that.

Vice versa Shirley?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Do you have a receipt?
    Only a slight tan.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I want a refund.
    Do you have a receipt?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    started a topic Who swapped April and May?

Who swapped April and May?

Flaming April was 10 or 15 degrees C warmer than May and not as windy. People were topping up their tans rather than walking around dressed as Eskimos. I want a refund.

Working...
X