• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sasguru's "million pound" house going down"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    SAS should consider himself lucky. There are 75% falls in some areas: Osama bin Laden hideout 'worth far less than US claimed' | World news | guardian.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    People don't get paid in gold, better draw a chart showing cost of houses in income left after paying for food, fuel, etc etc etc.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Big price drops in Wandsworth.

Tulipholes don't get any bigger than Wandsworth. Cue SG telling us that he lives in the "nice" part of Wandsworth.
    That's like having the "nice" form of Gonorrhea!!

Meanwhile in my part of sunny South Devon, the market remains relatively buoyant!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    From where I am sitting, they already have fallen.

I'm referring to the drop in Sterling.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    I might be sticking me neck out, but I would hazard a guess prices are falling already, and are going to fall a very long way down.
    From where I am sitting, they already have fallen.

I'm referring to the drop in Sterling.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    read the graph carefully, the london yellow line is still above 0%, so london house prices are still rising

And can someone please stop this nasty trend of having to take sasguru's side. Quite frankly, it makes me sick
    I might be sticking me neck out, but I would hazard a guess prices are falling already, and are going to fall a very long way down.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    http://www1.landregistry.gov.uk/uplo...11_db10pv4.pdf

Oh Dear ™ sasguru, not a millionaire anymore eh?

read the graph carefully, the london yellow line is still above 0%, so london house prices are still rising

And can someone please stop this nasty trend of having to take sasguru's side. Quite frankly, it makes me sick

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Sands of Time View Post
    Sad...

HTH

Bing!
    WHS..and I've got the data to back it up.

Leave a comment:

• Sands of Time
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Not sure if it's sad or scary how much CUK data certain posters must squirrel away for future bickering use.

Sad...

HTH

Bing!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Not sure if it's sad or scary how much CUK data certain posters must squirrel away for future bickering use.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Not going down in my part of London, unlike your tuliphole in the North East.
    I can see why you're not rich though, if you think a London average graph tells the whole story.
    What a moron.
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1323066

HTH

Big price drops in Wandsworth.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Fortunately the price of everything else is going up rapidly, more than making up for the drop in house prices.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    http://www1.landregistry.gov.uk/uplo...11_db10pv4.pdf

Oh Dear ™ sasguru, not a millionaire anymore eh?

Not going down in my part of London, unlike your tuliphole in the North East.
    I can see why you're not rich though, if you think a London average graph tells the whole story.
    What a moron.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X