• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: HAB

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "HAB"

Collapse

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Proof please.
    Go to Swindon. It's all the proof you'll need.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Actually I've found the women to be mostly slim and very beautiful here*

*Compared to Swindon women.
    Proof please.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    FTFY
    Actually I've found the women to be mostly slim and very beautiful here*

*Compared to Swindon women.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    In the NE, most of the populace have a coating of lard.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    In the NE, most beach-goers do indeed have a coating of lard.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    2 degrees is quite a lot when you're in single-digits.
    The sea temperature needs to be above about 21 degrees, unless you're covered in a layer of lard. I know someone who swims the channel and can swim in 6 degree C water, but he's almost as wide as he is tall.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I live in a street where there's a waiting list of cash buyers ready to pounce.
    Presumably a street popular with criminals then.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I PM´d him a few months back, he eventually replied to say he was cutting back his postings-interaction with CUK as he reckoned it had cost him a contract a while back.

He still logs in as a russian squirrel lover regularly though.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Wandsworth is a big place, you moron.
    Don't they get in the way when and your City chums want to pop out for a kebab?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Wandsworth is a big place, you moron.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    2 degrees is quite a lot when you're in single-digits.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    The sea's flipping freezing and not too clean, but otherwise those beaches are lovely. The North's nice if you get away from the people towns.
    The sea is 2 deg colder than the south coast

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    The sea's flipping freezing and not too clean, but otherwise those beaches are lovely. The North's nice if you get away from the people towns.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Yes, low population density!

There are a dozen beaches to choose from.

There's a lot of erosion on the East coast, and that looks like a typical location.

Have you been you finding the house is more and more handy for the beach each year, especially after winter storms?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    It's like a remake of soupy Vs incognito.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X