• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The guardian, Republicans click here.. und Royalists click here.."

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    It also happened to Diana Spencer.
    I see what you did there.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Actually, did anyone else notice Harry eyeing her up and down at the altar?
    I'm thinking he's thinking that he ought to set his sights a big higher than Chelsey Davy.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    And Grace Kelly.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I bet she dies in a car accident, it happens to all 'stunners' that marry into royalty.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    if you lashed out on Photoshop CS5 and mastered the basics of image overlays, incredible as it sounds ...

C'mon, I'm not going to argue against the will of the people to have goofy marry posh commoners, they have to, eventually get the DNA pool out of about 10 families they have been humping each other for generations. I said tonight goofy had to get her married before his hair falls out in a few years time. Another hair comb over king.

I bet she dies in a car accident, it happens to all 'stunners' that marry into royalty.

She will be chased, harried, abused and followed by the same fervour that was with this marriage. "we own her now, she is royalty" the press and the readership will shout. And her fairy tale romance to a king to be will eventually kill her, you Royalists did it to Diana.
    Last edited by minestrone; 1 May 2011, 01:06.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post

Bar the "official" statements by Blair - I think he's absolutely furious..and if he's not his wife most probably is!
    No, I've sussed it now. Invite Blair and they'd have been obliged to invite Brown - In that context the two come as a pair, like bookends. But, infinitely worse, invite Blair and you're duty bound to invite his hellish wife with her cavernous Mersey Tunnel yawn and blatant republican sympathies. So, given that Cherie can't possibly be invited, it logically follows that Blair and Brown can't be either - They're simply collateral damage, consequential on not being able to invite Cherie Blair.
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 1 May 2011, 00:03.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post

One wonders...
    if you lashed out on Photoshop CS5 and mastered the basics of image overlays, incredible as it sounds ...

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    One wonders...

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Bar the "official" statements by Blair - I think he's absolutely furious..and if he's not his wife most probably is!
    Oh dear, what a shame, never mind

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Rumpled crotch syndrome and the big trousers society | Politics | The Guardian

Starts with a fun paragraph.

Entirely reasonable I think

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    The official line is that neither of them are Knights of the Garter, hence were not far enough up the pecking order to score an invite. Call me Dave and Compo ^H^H^H^H^H Clegg were invited as serving prime ministers and Maggie and Majors as they do have Knighthoods.
    But I'm sure they said at the last one, this wasn't observed?

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Actually, did anyone else notice Harry eyeing her up and down at the altar?

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X