• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Which t-shirt?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Which t-shirt?"

Collapse

• 2BIT
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Just checked out the website and I'm afraid Soupy is right. By ******* for *******.
    i love my superdry t-shirt

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    Yep mine lasted a while but eventually stopped changing colour.
    I had a hangover like that once.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Does anyone remember those Hypercolor T-shirts from back in the day that used to change color?
    Yep mine lasted a while but eventually stopped changing colour.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    supergroup is a distinctive branded uk fashion retailer offering quality detailed clothing and accessories. it operates a multi-channel business through a combination of superdry and cult standalone stores, superdry concessions, as well as uk and international wholesale.

the business was founded in 1985 and has since been developed to design and sell a wide range of premium men’s and women’s clothing under its flagship brand, superdry, together with other own brands and a number of third-party products which are sold in cult stores. superdry offers an international brand proposition, targeted at customers who are looking for stylish clothing that is uniquely designed and well made. our clothing is inspired by japanese design influences with vintage americana style which has won over fans from all over the world and a growing celebrity following.
    Just checked out the website and I'm afraid Soupy is right. By ******* for *******.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Does anyone remember those Hypercolor T-shirts from back in the day that used to show sweat like a thermal image?
    FTFY

I never understood the appeal.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Does anyone remember those Hypercolor T-shirts from back in the day that used to change color?
    Yep, still got a couple in the cellar somewhere...

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    I used to have a chee shirt whi h said Afolf Hitler World Tour 1939-1945.

Had all the dates on the back of all the countries he'd invaded just like a POP group tout shirt. UK had cancelled written across of
    I had one of those! In 1982-3 I think it was.

Oh, I suddenly feel old.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    I'd never heard of Superdry Soupy, having looked at their site I think it's incredibly unlikely that I'll ever be one of their customers.
    Thats a shame but it probably explains why the UK has no manufacturing industries anymore, I mean, you do know that Superdry is a UK company? I actually bought a pretty good winter jacket from them last time I was in the UK...

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    replied
    I used to have a chee shirt whi h said Afolf Hitler World Tour 1939-1945.

Had all the dates on the back of all the countries he'd invaded just like a POP group tout shirt. UK had cancelled written across of

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    They were made in the UK / USA now they outsource
    El Reg used to do a good tshirt "They outsourced my job and all I got was this lousy tshirt", of course for irony it does say made in India on the label

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    I wouldn't buy any t-shirts from them, my last 'mash' shirts were piss poor, you can literally see through the material.

What happened to the old thick 'fruit of the loom' shirts bands used? They'd last 10 years or more.
    I remember that brand, you're right they did last for ages. No wonder they went bust.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    I wouldn't buy any t-shirts from them, my last 'mash' shirts were piss poor, you can literally see through the material.

What happened to the old thick 'fruit of the loom' shirts bands used? They'd last 10 years or more.
    They were made in the UK / USA now they outsource

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X