• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Debug errors

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Debug errors"

Collapse

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I trust that the neked ladies in test, please delete are still available?
    Well I posted a nice pair of soapy boobs in there earlier......

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    They must have integrated ATW's SKA.

Harsh, but amusing!

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    Spoke too soon, tis fecked again.
    They must have integrated ATW's SKA.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Spoke too soon, tis fecked again.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Ahhh, all better now. I suspect someone has poked summat in the background and fixed whatever it was that was buggered.

You can tell I'm a techie can't you

Oh, the smilies seem to be broken. Clicking on one sends you back tot he top of the page with no smiley in the text.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    Anyone else getting loads of runtime errors on the forum pages viewing with IE? Logged on this morning and immediately started getting dozens on every page....
    Getting strange behaviour with Firefox too. Sometimes no threads are displayed at all, other times only old responses are shown.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    This morning the site was definately broken. Only half a page of HTML was being returned.

Probably due to the fact the site runs on gay PHP and poofy Linux no doubt.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Seems to be javascript errors, mostly "object expected". I'm no coder but I suspect someone has forgotton to close a () pair somewhere. Or [] or {} or whatever new fangled thingumywhatsits you .net types use these days.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I did. And still am. Lots of html end tags missing.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    No problems here Mr B.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    started a topic Debug errors

Debug errors

Anyone else getting loads of runtime errors on the forum pages viewing with IE? Logged on this morning and immediately started getting dozens on every page....

Working...
X