• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Dobwalls and District Model Railway Exhibition"

Collapse

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I disagree!
    Originally posted by Sysman View Post

Don't understand a word of that...
    The Funniest Joke in the World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

Don't understand a word of that...

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Моя собака не имеет нос!
    Действительно? Как собака запах?
    Он не товарищ, мы съели фашистские империалистические свиньи!
    Xa Xa Xa!! Imperialist fascist pigs!

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Come on, be kind to Soviets. They don't understand English eccentricity.

Or English humour.

Or humour, come to that.
    I disagree!

Originally posted by russian humour
    Моя собака не имеет нос!
    Действительно? Как собака запах?
    Он не товарищ, мы съели фашистские империалистические свиньи!

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Au contraire. I happen to find some of gricer's efforts well worth a read. Which is more than can be said for any of YOURS!

Come on, be kind to Soviets. They don't understand English eccentricity.

Or English humour.

Or humour, come to that.
    Last edited by Doggy Styles; 12 April 2011, 22:00.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Dull sockie.

Can't believe it's not banned yet.
    Au contraire. I happen to find some of gricer's efforts well worth a read. Which is more than can be said for any of YOURS!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Dull sockie.

I guess this means it belongs to someone in the high Echelons of CUK Ruling Elite...
    I've given up reading the posts now. As soon as I can I leave a neg rep and move on.

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    Dull sockie.

I guess this means it belongs to someone in the high Echelons of CUK Ruling Elite...
    Hardly. I got an infraction for daring to venture a similar opinion about kandr.

If anything, this suggests that YOU are a reptilian member of the cuk illuminati, not I.

Incidentally,<lookingAtCojak>I think I should be exonerated over that incident since subsequent events demonstrate that I was playing Churchill to your Chamberlain.</lookingAtCojak>

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Are you sure AtW old chap? Gricerboy's posts are as interesting as most on here. And I'd venture they are a darn sight more interesting than many, such as tales of "my lunch".
    or SKA News!

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Dull sockie.

Are you sure AtW old chap? Gricerboy's posts are as interesting as most on here. And I'd venture they are a darn sight more interesting than many, such as tales of "my lunch".

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Dull sockie.

Disagree.

You know what 'he' posts is bollox. The idea is to point it out so that 'he' ups his game until they become credible again.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Dull sockie.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    With his handicraft skills and his West Country connections, perhaps he'd make a good replacement for Jack Hargreaves in an updated version of Out Of Town?
    Blimey, Jack Hargreaves, that brings back memories.....

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    That sounded fun.

Incidentally, did you know that when he retired from football, Julian attempted to become a professional golfer? He was very good, but in a sport where an inch can make the difference between getting into the hole and "lipping out", he didn't quite make it. The tight holes separate the men from the boys at that game.
    With his handicraft skills and his West Country connections, perhaps he'd make a good replacement for Jack Hargreaves in an updated version of Out Of Town?

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    That sounded fun.

Incidentally, did you know that when he retired from football, Julian attempted to become a professional golfer? He was very good, but in a sport where an inch can make the difference between getting into the hole and "lipping out", he didn't quite make it. The tight holes separate the men from the boys at that game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X