• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "One killed in HMS Astute nuclear submarine shooting"

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    THere does come a time when we have question the ability and sanity of the people looking after the nuclear deterrent.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Fine, in that case.

Doogie I apologise, never meant it to come across as a threat, simply what I considered as stepping over the boundary.

Had a word with the Mods about it, they accepted my version.

p.s. Wino, you need to sort out your English dude. I've been on the beers and I'm still managing to string a semi-legible sentence together. What's your excuse?
    An apology. In General!

Oh dear. Cardinal rule No 1. Never apologise.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Fine, in that case.

Doogie I apologise, never meant it to come across as a threat, simply what I considered as stepping over the boundary.

p.s. Wino, you need to sort out your English dude. I've been on the beers and I'm still managing to string a semi-legible sentence together. What's your excuse?
    Well I have not, in the course of this thread Pmed a poster with an implied threat, threatened legal action over the disclosure of the implied threat, denied threatening a poster in a previous post, admitted to threatening said poster and apologising to the poster you said you never threatened.

You have ticked all the boxes in looking like an arse today.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Is this the five minutes or the full half hour?

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Does not like the moderating team agreed...
    Fine, in that case.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Never threatened you or Doogie, I made that abundantly clear.
    Does not like the moderating team agreed...

I have a picture in my head of the type of person you are and you don't really fit into the forces stereotype. I will give you fair warning, if we ever meet up at a CUK do, don't insult the memory of any member of the armed forces who's given his life for this country in front of me, because I tell you now, I will <mod>be very annoyed</mod>

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    So you just pop up after many months of not PMing with a "Get down to london" PM during this thread after threating me and doogie on the board in the last week? Don't be sneaky.
    Never threatened you or Doogie, I made that abundantly clear.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    You see, typically mock offended, reading into things where nothing was implied.

It wasn't a threat. You've misconstrued it, are you happy now?
    So you just pop up after many months of not PMing with a "Get down to london" PM during this thread after threating me and doogie on the board in the last week? Don't be sneaky.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    WHy don't you post what you sent me if it is all above board?

I will not do it and if you are OK with the content of the post then post it up.

Quite clear what you meant by the post.
    You see, typically mock offended, reading into things where nothing was implied.

It wasn't a threat. You've misconstrued it, are you happy now?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Threat, what threat? Be careful that's libel. I know you don't quite have the grasp of the law.
    Beltrami & Co
    83 Carlton Place
    Glasgow
    G5 9TD

Contact them.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Threat, what threat? Be careful that's libel. I know you don't quite have the grasp of the law.
    WHy don't you post what you sent me if it is all above board?

I will not do it and if you are OK with the content of the post then post it up.

Quite clear what you meant by the post.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    I suppose dealing with you it might have went a bit above you head. And would rather you did not imply threats to me by PM and will not take up your invitation to come down to London.
    If the joke was contained in the image then there might be a problem - the image is broken (at least on my machine)

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    I suppose dealing with you it might have went a bit above you head. And would rather you did not imply threats to me by PM and will not take up your invitation to come down to London.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Oh I had assumed that he just wanted to talk.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Nope

Leave a comment:

Working...
X