• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "TUC march on London"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I've never understood the fascination
    of [...] proceeding to act like a twat
    Now come on.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Blow me.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    Yeah what a gang of heroes how sad my my little girl and I weren't around to see your "high jinks".

Violent nasty intimidation from thugs carrying a Union Flag - you should be ashamed to go anywhere my flag.
    Blow me.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    The lads off my supporters bus came down to London for the friendly with Arsenal at the emirates a couple of seasons ago. We've got a great big Union Jack with the club name on it (as you do). Anyway, after the game (a solid drubbing) we proceeded to traipse about London to get some photos with the flag, Cenotaph, Downing St etc. All very good. My devious little mind then proceeded to take 20 pissed up bears down Whitehall to Parliament Square where I assured them we could get a picture in front of Parliament.

I then watched in joy as my 20 pissed up compatriots slowly focused on the unwashed encampment on the square proclaiming a love for all things anti-British. Surprisingly enough the coppers weren't that quick to wander over as the lads proceeded to steamroll through the camp with a great big flag rolled out singing 'Rule Brittania'.

No harm done all very good rolling away laughing when some dirty old unwashed tart screams at us 'I hope you get blown up' (I think they thought we were all squaddies or something). That very nearly turned it nasty. Luckily the old bill on site were on side, and let us get a few of the more vocal lads away whilst proceeding to lead the old hag away to a police van.

I do believe this was all captured on hippy cam as well. Still haven't been able to see any footage on hippy websites though. No casualties on our side, we did do some precision bombing though and proceeded to wipeout half the tent village and we can confirm there was unwashed casualties (and a few unwashed scabby teddies) that weren't quick enough to vacate their tents.

I'm only gutted that scab Haw wasn't there. He was most probably away picking up the giro that day.

Yeah what a gang of heroes how sad my my little girl and I weren't around to see your "high jinks".

Violent nasty intimidation from thugs carrying a Union Flag - you should be ashamed to go anywhere my flag.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Gosh, that was BIG of you.
    **** off threaded.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Well, these were the w@nkers from Saturday.

UK Uncut

and this is their FaceBook page.

UK Uncut - Non-profit organisation | Facebook

I'm off for a CUK holiday.

See if you can spot me.

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    The lads off my supporters bus came down to London for the friendly with Arsenal at the emirates a couple of seasons ago. We've got a great big Union Jack with the club name on it (as you do). Anyway, after the game (a solid drubbing) we proceeded to traipse about London to get some photos with the flag, Cenotaph, Downing St etc. All very good. My devious little mind then proceeded to take 20 pissed up bears down Whitehall to Parliament Square where I assured them we could get a picture in front of Parliament.

I then watched in joy as my 20 pissed up compatriots slowly focused on the unwashed encampment on the square proclaiming a love for all things anti-British. Surprisingly enough the coppers weren't that quick to wander over as the lads proceeded to steamroll through the camp with a great big flag rolled out singing 'Rule Brittania'.

No harm done all very good rolling away laughing when some dirty old unwashed tart screams at us 'I hope you get blown up' (I think they thought we were all squaddies or something). That very nearly turned it nasty. Luckily the old bill on site were on side, and let us get a few of the more vocal lads away whilst proceeding to lead the old hag away to a police van.

I do believe this was all captured on hippy cam as well. Still haven't been able to see any footage on hippy websites though. No casualties on our side, we did do some precision bombing though and proceeded to wipeout half the tent village and we can confirm there was unwashed casualties (and a few unwashed scabby teddies) that weren't quick enough to vacate their tents.

I'm only gutted that scab Haw wasn't there. He was most probably away picking up the giro that day.

Gosh, that was BIG of you.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    of joining a demo and the proceeding to act like a twat and
    smash the place up.

It reminds me when I was 17/18 at technical college where one particularly odious student had taken place in the
    poll tax riots and was boasting of his
    exploits. 'Yeah I smashed this and set fire
    to that and I caught this copper a blinder with a rock'

Which was enough for one listening student who's dad was a copper who stepped forward and punched the guy in the face and then said 'you can call the police if you like!' :rollin

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Nice one!! These rallies are just another excuse for the great unwashed to indulge in a bit of vandalism. They ought to use all that energy looking for work.

Stop it - you'll infringe their "human" rights. Next you'll want to use water cannon on them (with soap added to the water)

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Which was enough for one listening student who's dad was a copper who stepped forward and punched the guy in the face and then said 'you can call the police if you like!'
    Nice one!! These rallies are just another excuse for the great unwashed to indulge in a bit of vandalism. They ought to use all that energy looking for work.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    of joining a demo and the proceeding to act like a twat and
    smash the place up.

It reminds me when I was 17/18 at technical college where one particularly odious student had taken place in the
    poll tax riots and was boasting of his
    exploits. 'Yeah I smashed this and set fire
    to that and I caught this copper a blinder with a rock'

Which was enough for one listening student who's dad was a copper who stepped forward and punched the guy in the face and then said 'you can call the police if you like!' :rollin

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Isn't it about time we organised a taxpayers' pro-cuts protest, on the grounds the cuts aren't going far or fast enough?

Anyone up for it? What does one have to do? Just tell the police and then turn up?
    I emailed the website organising the march to ask if there was a section of the march for those in favour of the cuts.
    Needless to say I didn't get a response..

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Most don't seem to understand the concept of a budget deficit, that the money for public sector wages has to be obtained from somewhere.

They won't have a clue about borrowing, national credit ratings, or paying more in interest on debt than is paid on any department except the NHS.

For those that do understand what a budget deficit is, most think that taxing the bollocks off Phillip Green, bankers, and other millionaires will cover it.

I don't have any sympathy with this lot.
    My parents were a bit like that. They had no comprehension whatsoever of late payment or bad debtors.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Did Ed Miliband really compare the rally on Saturday with the suffragettes, the US civil rights movement and the anti-apartheid movement?

If he did, what a tool.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
    WHS

Most people, MP's included have no idea about the difference between the deficit and the national debt.
    I've noticed that as well. It's no wonder that personal debt has also climbed over the same period.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X