• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Fook u shima!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Fook u shima!"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Glancing at the first list, I don't think I'm going to risk going on a date ever again.
    Asbestos, Breat feeding and Bubble bath?

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    The Daily Mail need our help. Can you suggest things that cause cancer that begin with J, Q, U, Y and Z? That'll give them a whole alphabet of carcinogens.

I'll kick off with Japan.
    Zeberas, (especially if they smoke near you).

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    The Daily Mail need our help. Can you suggest things that cause cancer that begin with J, Q, U, Y and Z? That'll give them a whole alphabet of carcinogens.

Jock immigrants
    Immigrants from Qatar
    Uranium
    Yugoslavian immigrants
    Zyklon B

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Glancing at the first list, I don't think I'm going to risk going on a date ever again.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Phew - I haven't done that one.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Irony

Mortality of newspaper workers from lung cancer and bronchitis 1952-66 -- Moss et al. 29 (1): 1 -- Occupational and Environmental Medicine

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Dim, cba to read whole list - is Wilmslow on it or he is on the "boring things that can get you brain tumor" list?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    The one thing not on Dim's list is smoking (unless I missed it)

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    The Mail has in the past claimed the coffee causes cancer.

The Mail has in the past claimed the coffee cures cancer.

AFAIK, The Mail has not claimed that coffee has no impact on cancer, though.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Zulus, thousands of them.

I have no proof of this, but I doubt that matters.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Quartz worktops in your kitchen

Should you worry about the radioactivity emitted from my granite or quartz countertops? | Earth Bound Homes Blog

Send it to the Dail Mail

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Quangos give you cancer. Probably.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Whippy
    replied
    Uranium

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied

Last edited by PRC1964; 18 March 2011, 15:56.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Whippy
    replied
    "TURNING ON THE LIGHTS AT NIGHT TO GO TO THE LOO"

But the alternative is to leave the lights off and piss all over the bog seat....... then getting in the neck from the mrs...

Think I'd rather take my chances with the light to be honest.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X