• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Happy St Patricks Day"

Collapse

• GillsMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I've always been very skeptical of all these conspiracy theories that Muslims are trying to outbreed Europeans. They've all got it wrong; it's the Oirish that are outbreeding everyone; look, see, everybody claims to be Oirish on St Patrick's day. Except me, because I'm not.

It's a conspiracy!
    The population of Ireland is about 5m and there are approximately 45m passports in the world, or something like that.
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    How do you know they've spelt it wrong while they're talking about it?
    Ah yes, good point. D'oh!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Hmmmnnn I forsee sulks and tantrums in our house on Saturday.

I'll just have to ignore him I guess
    Oi! We'll see.

Not even with her tongue sticking out?
    She's only diddy

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by GillsMan View Post
    ...and listen to idiots talk about how they're "really up for the crack [sic]". Craic ffs!
    How do you know they've spelt it wrong while they're talking about it?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I'm pretty sure she couldn't reach his bum.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Not even with her tongue sticking out?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    I've always been very skeptical of all these conspiracy theories that Muslims are trying to outbreed Europeans. They've all got it wrong; it's the Oirish that are outbreeding everyone; look, see, everybody claims to be Oirish on St Patrick's day. Except me, because I'm not.

It's a conspiracy!
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    It's a conspiracy!
    Ah, so it is, to be sure, to be sure, and all that.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

It's a conspiracy!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Not yours, obviously.

A dogs bum.
    Oi!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Does CM know?

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Not yours, obviously.

A dogs bum.
    Does CM know?

Leave a comment:

• A dog
    replied
    Not yours, obviously.

A dogs bum.
    But you rubbed me down in Guinness first, so it's no surprise.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Got the Guinness in, some wine as a chaser and will indulge in both whilst accompanying myself singing Irish songs with the new guitar I bought today.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by GillsMan View Post
    Decided not to go out tonight, which is a bit of a major shocker given my insatiable drinking habits. While I'm incredibly proud to be Irish (albeit, with a slightly cockney accent), I just don't want to go out and dodge the feckwits in jester hats, or pretend I like Guinness, and listen to idiots talk about how they're "really up for the crack [sic]". Craic ffs!

Instead, I'm going to go home, pour a large glass of Jameson's and be grateful that I'm dodging all of London's idiot city winkers on St Patrick's day.

Ciall agus neart, brothers.
    Same here, except it will be a glass of redbreast.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Whose bum?
    Not yours, obviously.

A dogs bum.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X