• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Blisters

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Blisters"

Collapse

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    second day at the new assignment

gotta be suited and booted here, well for me that means tidy trousers, shirt and jumper

but, ouch,
    first time I've had to dress like this in about 5 years and these shoes which haven't been worn for 5 years are giving blisters :-(

Anyway, work is fine and colleagues nice

Milan.
    <wipes tears from eyes />

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied

gotta be suited and booted here, well for me that means tidy trousers, shirt and jumper

but, ouch,
    first time I've had to dress like this in about 5 years and these shoes which haven't been worn for 5 years are giving blisters :-(

Milan.

Have we sympathy girls? Have we fuc....

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied

Milan.
    Well at least you have ditched the tank-top.

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied

but, ouch,

Milan.
    Sorry mate but Suited and Booted means Suited and Booted.

Your description of tidy trousers, shirt and jumper sounds more like:
    1) Wilmslow clone
    2) Just plain naff
    3) School uniform
    4) Acceptable for Business casual (assuming you really are a tape monkey - as IMHO a "jumper" is just dorky and never to be worn in public)

but anyway - get your self a new pair of shoes (if you've got to wear them they should be comfortable)

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Good to hear all is going well Bensey.

Don't forget to give the tape cupboard a good hoover out otherwise your dry cleaning bill will go through the roof.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    started a topic Blisters

Blisters

but, ouch,

Milan.

Working...
X