• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Police Helicopter buzzing about"

Collapse

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Theres a disused railway near the back of our house, the local burgulars and other neer do wells use it as a rat run.

its nice for blackberries in the autumn mind you

A run of barbed wire about 5 foot off the ground should do the job nicely. Just make sure you set it up behind someone elses garden

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Theres a disused railway near the back of our house, the local burgulars and other neer do wells use it as a rat run.

Perhaps they're just Neighbourhood Watch anti-scrumping vigilantes.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied

Don't pick the berries on the lowest branches

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    We get them some nights hovering over the pikey camp a mile away.

They haven't used the napalm yet, as far as I know.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I dont mind it so much during the day, but at night when it hovers overhead for hours..

that does me swede in that does
    We get them some nights hovering over the pikey camp a mile away.

They haven't used the napalm yet, as far as I know.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I dont mind it so much during the day, but at night when it hovers overhead for hours..

that does me swede in that does

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    started a topic Police Helicopter buzzing about

Police Helicopter buzzing about

You'll never take me alive, copper...

End of the world, Ma, end of the world.

Working...
X