• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Last weekend's laugh out loud moment."

Collapse

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Now nearly finished series 3 (via download).

Los Pollos Hermanos. Superb.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Breaking Bad.
    You should be able to get it on download.

Do your little darlings have exams soon

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    No one has picked up S3 of BB in the Uk.

Bummer.
    Big Brother

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Gave Blue Bloods a go and gave up after two episodes

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    No one has picked up S3 of BB in the Uk.

Bummer.
    Looking forward to it starting in July (but not in the UK )

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Game of thrones is on this week
    I read some hype on that as well I will give it a try, still hooked on The Good Wife

I was a bit miffed when they pulled Chase, with 5 unaired shows

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Game of thrones is on this week

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Sounds like Lost MkII to me.

I don't think I'll bother.
    I was hoping for B5 type show.

Lost MkII and I'm out.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Recoding "Walking Dead", anyone else watching this? Haven't seen any yet.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I think the bath-tub episode in series 1 is probably my favourite. Sadly, that was also the point my wife decided it wasn't for her so now I have to watch it without her.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    There is a lot of hype about "terra nova" due to start in the US next month, hope it lives up to the hype

Started watching the Borgias, looks ok, hope Neil Jordan can keep his sh1t together.
    He has given himself a lot of credits, writer, director, producer etc. etc. so I am not holding my breath.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by 2BIT View Post
    felt the same about chuck (i don't mind geeky humour, don't like IT crowd though - isn't funny) so think Ill try this too, there is another similar show burn notice

Burn Notice does look pretty good, sort of a modern day take on The Equalizer, seeing as the premise is a spy that gets kicked out and then does jobs on the side while trying to find out why the burn notice was issued on him. Only seen the first 3 or 4 episodes but intend to watch more when I get chance.

Chuck reminds me of Alias but takes itself less seriously, though there are obvious similarities with the main spy in both shows being a kick-ass female. Sydney Bristow or Sarah Walker. Hmmm, both please. Ideal blonde and brunette male fantasy material.

For those interested, Chuck season 1 has just started showing on 5* (previously Fiver) on freeview etc. Episode 2 is on 9pm tonight, repeated 8pm (probably with cuts) on Thursday, and at 9pm Saturday. Make sure you watch the first (pilot) episode first if you can as it sets everything up and is a great episode too.
    Last edited by PAH; 15 March 2011, 17:10.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Mad Dogs is worth a watch
    Yeah it was ok, but I felt slightly let down after the last episiode. Was expecting more to the story.

Was drooling over the villa though, and the Spanish female copper wasn't bad either. Set on Majorca if I remember right.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    You must be as weird as me then.

I still think the portaloo thing was amazing.

"Why are you blue?"

It gets a bit grim towards the end of the series though.

The last episode is positively surreal and one hell of an exercise in cause and effect.

But I will watch Series 3 when I can get it.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Just started watching Breaking Bad and have finished up to episode 4 of season 1. Season 2 ready and waiting for Season 1 to be completed.

Recently done some hard core series watching while on the bench.

Dexter Season 5
    True Blood Seasons 1,2 and 3 (36 episodes in 4 days!!)
    Weeds Seasons 5 and 6
    Six Feet Unders Season 1,2 and half of 3 so far.
    Breaking Bad half of Season 1

Other recently viewed recommendations
    Zombieland
    The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy
    The Blind Side
    Blood and Bone
    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 15 March 2011, 14:51.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X