• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Apollo 20 and 1.5 million year old spaceship on moon..."

Collapse

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I think he's having a millennium off dead for tax purposes.

It's A Cunning Plan.
    Are "Disaster Area" reforming ?

Leave a comment:

• derekthedalek
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    Anyone knows the only aliens on the moon, are the Clangers
    Where is The Master these days?

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Anyone knows the only aliens on the moon, are the Clangers

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Lunatic
    We had no medical background or experience, but Leonov and I used a test, we fixed our bio equipment on the EBE, and telemetry received by surgeon (Mission Control meds) was positive. That’s another story.

Some parts could be unbelievable now...
    Damn you, stek! I love finding extreme bulltulip to stick in the Monday links from time to time, but this is beyond compare!

Epic win

"There’s not much doubt that it’s a spaceship — either that or a submarine — but we’ll leave that up to our readers to decide" is a particularly fine touch

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Rockets, moon shots, spend it on the have nots.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Yep, space bollocks.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo 20 and 1.5 million year old spaceship on moon...

Yeah I know it's bollocks but I like a good yarn that makes me sure it's total crap but just a little bit of, well, you never know, it could be true...

http://stevebeckow.com/world-disclos...nar-spaceship/

Working...
X