• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Blade Runner prequels and sequels"

Collapse

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by Freamon View Post
    One of the best films ever made, along with Shawshank Redemption, 2001 and Fight Club.
    I only recently saw fight club (as I thought it was about cage fighting or the such I avoided it) I must say it was a great surprise & a really good movie, also gave me something to relate to with my brother which was a bit freaky (he recommended it)

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Has to be the most overrated film of all time. Not least because of all the geeks going round saying (pretentious voice) "You have to see the Director's Cut not the theatrical release", even though everybody's seen the "Director's Cut" because that's the one that's been shown on TV lots of times (and it wasn't cut by the director anyway).

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    'I've seen things you people wouldn't believe'

HAB

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    The director's cut of Blade Runner is way better than the theatrical release. But neither is as good as the book.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Primer - great movie about time travel paradoxes without any dumbing down...

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    One of the best films ever made, along with Shawshank Redemption, 2001 and Fight Club.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    What the ladies said.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Oh I disagree, MUCH better than Indie and level pegging with Star Wars
    WPS

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    It was not THAT good of a movie, certainly nowhere near the scale of Indiana Jones or Start Wars.
    Oh I disagree, MUCH better than Indie and level pegging with Star Wars

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    It was not THAT good of a movie, certainly nowhere near the scale of Indiana Jones or Start Wars.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    It'll be episode 1 all over again

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Did they old guy in the white room in Soylent Green say something similar? For some reason I'm reminded of it. I've still not seen that film.
    He probably said "I eat dead people" or something similar

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Did they old guy in the white room in Soylent Green say something similar? For some reason I'm reminded of it. I've still not seen that film.

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    started a topic Blade Runner prequels and sequels

Blade Runner prequels and sequels

http://www.metro.co.uk/film/857104-b...by-warner-bros

Originally posted by Roy Batty
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
    Well he was quite correct there then.

Working...
X