• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Spam... so bloody much of it."

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    Funny, I get very little now. Suspect your address is on the net somewhere as mine was due to a cockup on my website. Get rid of it and the spam eventually falls.

PS Also never sign up for ahem er um sites using your proper address.

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Sort Code: 84-11-15
    Account Number: 8008135

Feel free to empty the account.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by mich the tester View Post
    why not use your own bank details to lend a rather nice chap who e-mailed me, his highness prince jacob mbugu iv, 5000 euros, so that i can collect the 200,000 euros he's promised me in commission for helping him retrieve his family inheritance?

i does be hoping mr m.t.tester that by the grace of almighty god you can find away to send the 5000 euros by western union to help this poor family to be escaped the persecution in there country and make a better life for themselves in your country. I can garantueee you that the modalities of this deal are 100% genuine.

Edit - Damn, that should all be upper case. I think I may have failed my 419 Advance Fee Fraud degree from University of Lagos.
    Last edited by TestMangler; 4 March 2011, 11:08.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    Why don't you just forward your spam on to me along with your bank account details & I'll sort it all out for you.

Problem solved!
    Why not use your own bank details to lend a rather nice chap who e-mailed me, His Highness Prince Jacob Mbugu IV, 5000 euros, so that I can collect the 200,000 euros he's promised me in commission for helping him retrieve his family inheritance?

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Couldn't resist it;

Always a classic

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    Why don't you just forward your spam on to me along with your bank account details & I'll sort it all out for you.

Problem solved!
    Aw thanks wurzel - will pm you now.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I'm seeing double - Is that the 3D Monty Python?

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied

Problem solved!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Thanks Mich!

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Damn you beat me to the obvious spam reference (:

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    s - I get about a dozen of those every day. (So do most people probably).

Who in their right mind would fall for it? Or for y emails titled "Hello Dearest"

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Couldn't resist it;

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Last one for today... Bloody hell.... leave me alone!!

LLOYDS TSB ACCOUNT UPDATE

Due to recent update in our online banking, Lloyds TSB
    Bank requires all customers to update their account,

simply click on the link below to update your online
    banking account

Lloyds TSB - Current Bank Accounts, Personal Banking, Financial Services

Thank you for choosing Lloyds TSB Bank

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    and another.... have I got SPAM me, written somplace I dont know about?

DEAR VALUED CLIENT

Due to a recent security check on HSBC online
    banking,we require you to confirm your details by
    clicking on the log on
    link below

LOG ON

Failure to do this within 24hrs will lead to access
    suspension

Sorry for the inconvenience

Regards

HSBC INTERNET BANKING

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    started a topic Spam... so bloody much of it.

Spam... so bloody much of it.

Isn't this great? HMRC sending a love note to my hotmail.

Tax Refund Notification

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity, we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of 468.50 GBP. Please submit the tax refund request and click here by having your tax refund send to your bank account in due time

Please Click "Get Started" to have your tax refund to your bank account, your tax refund will be sent to your bank account in due time take your time to go through the bank we have on our list

Get Started

Note : A refund can be delayed a variety of reasons, for example submitting invalid records or applying after deadline.

Best Regards

HM Revenue & Customs

Working...
X