• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ain't Nobody Here But Us Contractors..."

Collapse

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Only 1 permie in today. Loads of them are leaving the project (including the PM and team leaders), and other ones are starting.... Team leader left at 1 today to go and 'work from home'...
    If only a few permie on a project is normal ok, if not. Start looking for a new role quick.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Team leader left at 1 today to go and 'work from home'...
    So he was going on a weekend break somewhere and wanted to leave early

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Only 1 permie in today. Loads of them are leaving the project (including the PM and team leaders), and other ones are starting.... Team leader left at 1 today to go and 'work from home'...

Leave a comment:

• ChrisPackit
    replied
    Many moons ago, this happened in the office on a Friday afternoon. So I decided to stand on top of my desk, and do a little jig for a few minutes. A bit of a **** You to all of the permie staff, and I fet much better afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Pub time!

Leave a comment:

• Dearnla
    replied
    Monthly meetings in my Dept. have more contractors attend than permies.

Which makes it all the funnier when they talk results, payrises, restructuring etc..

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    started a topic Ain't Nobody Here But Us Contractors...

Ain't Nobody Here But Us Contractors...

All the permies have gone off for their monthly meeting. It's lovely and quiet in here now

Working...
X