• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "This weekend.........."

Collapse

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Not too sure but probably:

Sunday will work on the Abschluss program for a client, then watch the League Cup final (live on Germany TV) followed by cooking a nice Spanish influenced meal
    The termination program, hope it doesn't involve a T-1000

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Not too sure but probably:

Go to Luxembourg in a few minutes to stock up on mustard and fags
    Watch Bundesliga this afternoon drinking Apfelwein (hopefully Dortmund will stuff Bayern)
    Maybe go on for a couple more drinks afterwards
    Sunday will work on the Abschluss program for a client, then watch the League Cup final (live on Germany TV) followed by cooking a nice Spanish influenced meal

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Nearly there. 40pp to go. Tell you what, the number of misprints, factual errors and wrongly worded test questions in this book is quite outrageous but they are the only thing keeping me awake!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    Hmm, I still have 100 pages of the WCF book to reread before tomorrow morning's exam. It turns out to have been a miscalculation to go out on an errand this afternoon involving 4 pubs, one of which is being squatted by an anarchist education collective.
    Possibly not the best strategem, but I hope the exam goes well anyway.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Hmm, I still have 100 pages of the WCF book to reread before tomorrow morning's exam. It turns out to have been a miscalculation to go out on an errand this afternoon involving 4 pubs, one of which is being squatted by an anarchist education collective.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    Like dogging ?
    Nope, hoping to find a use for the 9mm.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Hiring a car so I can get some shopping done and a few other things I need to be mobile to do
    Like dogging ?

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I must admit I've only skimmed your other thread, I didn't know they'd been in your effing HOUSE!

Not nice. I hope they do catch them then, sounds a bit more serious than the sort of smash window, hotwire whatsit job I expected.

Have a drink, and here's hoping they've wrapped themselves round a lampost.
    They better hope the cops catch them before I do...

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Not a happy bunny, feels a bit creepy to know that someone was in the house while I was sleeping. Very professional job according to the cops. They did drop a torch that the forensics peeps think they can get DNA and fingerprints from so here's hoping.
    I must admit I've only skimmed your other thread, I didn't know they'd been in your effing HOUSE!

Not nice. I hope they do catch them then, sounds a bit more serious than the sort of smash window, hotwire whatsit job I expected.

Have a drink, and here's hoping they've wrapped themselves round a lampost.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Booo. Sorry to hear about your car, the little bastards.
    Not a happy bunny, feels a bit creepy to know that someone was in the house while I was sleeping. Very professional job according to the cops. They did drop a torch that the forensics peeps think they can get DNA and fingerprints from so here's hoping.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Hiring a car so I can get some shopping done and a few other things I need to be mobile to do
    Booo. Sorry to hear about your car, the little bastards.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Aaargh, now I looked at Just-Eat and am tempted by curry. Must save curry for tomorrow... I know I'll have a glass of wine in the hope it puts me in the mood for cheese. Wine & cheese tonight, curry and beer tomorrow, don't want to mix wine & beer. It's tough to drink wine just to get hungry for cheese but I'll give it a shot.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Home alone all weekend. Have a bottle of red, Camembert and a couple of other cheeses waiting but damnit now I want Dominos and there's no offer on and I draw the line at spending over £15 on a takeaway pizza!

Also:

Well hot.

ps: wine not open yet

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    ... or I could just shave his head.
    That sounds like a practical solution and he may prefer that to sitting with his head wrapped in clingfilm for a few hours.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X