• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What should happen to Gaddaffi ?"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Does Gaddafi look stoned out of his tiny gord

or is it just his normal mad dictator look?

His speeches do little to suggest there is much sanity going on in there either, I gather.
    Oh FFS give him a break - after like 40 years in his place you would not care how you look etc.

Personally I hope he gets all he deserves very soon

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    Don't be too quick to judge Gaddaffi. The press know virtually nothing of events in Libya.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    They should round up all ousted dictators and send them off to live with each other somewhere remote like Tristan da Cunha.
    The Fletcher Memorial Home - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Does Gaddafi look stoned out of his tiny gord

or is it just his normal mad dictator look?

His speeches do little to suggest there is much sanity going on in there either, I gather.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    No. They were breeding new extremists while pretending to fight the groups that recruited them.
    I bet it's all the fault of the Judean People's Front, the splitters

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Al Quaeda must be laughing the bollocks off in all those "freed" countries.

The despots were despots in part because they were busy putting down extremists.
    No. They were breeding new extremists while pretending to fight the groups that recruited them.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post

The despots were despots in part because they were busy putting down extremists.
    Revolution, civil war, armed fractions of militia taking over. Sounds like progress Aside from his apparently bumping off people who disagreed with him, and bringing down planes and shooting English policewomen, he seemed quite innocuous by middle east standards, having taken power in a bloodless coop. Although he does look like a rabid dog and lots are being killed at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    Let him carry on as he is, as I bet you a lot of money whatever comes next will be worse for most people.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Near where I live they have a group of Morris dancers who do a boxing day special.

They go from pub to pub in what is claimed to be a re-enactment of some ancient British play. Drinks are had at each pub, and by the time they reach the last one on the route they are supremely sozzled.

There's little to beat watching a group of pissed middle aged men in stupid outfits hitting each other with their sticks while trying to dance.
    Are you talking about Morris men or pissed Geordies on a night out???

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Near where I live they have a group of Morris dancers who do a boxing day special.

They go from pub to pub in what is claimed to be a re-enactment of some ancient British play. Drinks are had at each pub, and by the time they reach the last one on the route they are supremely sozzled.

There's little to beat watching a group of pissed middle aged men in stupid outfits hitting each other with their sticks while trying to dance.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

Poor Her Majesty had to put up with this tulip .
    its not funny.

if you think its funny, I reckon we should force AtW to take part in a Birmingham Morris dance this summer

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Poor Her Majesty had to put up with this tulip .

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Blair has done the deal.

'You bloody well agreed I'd do what with Gaddafi after he's finished with Cherie!!!'

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    I bet you a lot of money whatever comes next will be worse for most people.
    Gordon Brown is a shoe in ?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Apart from a surname that sounds like Daffy Duck he has a forename that sounds like Mum-Ra. They should send in Lion-O, Panthro and Cheetara to take care of the him.

He looks like Mum -Ra too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X