• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Strange new skin condition"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Dr. Optimist will be along shortly with an anecdote about a similarly afflicted friend. Expect the prognosis to be dire though.

It's a wonder he has any friends left.
    Come on now, I never claimed to be a doctor. But I am an expert on tropical disease and afflictions. The last time I heard of anyones cheeks going red like this it was a Southern limp wristed shandy Drinker visiting the far North for a contract.

Lets ask the patient 'are you a Southern poofter ?'

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Ask zietghost, probably maggots hatching or something.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I think you'd better sit down Owly. I have bad news (and there is no easy way of putting this) - you are getting healthier, due to all the walking.

Sorry mate
    Or he has impetigo from the towels at the B&B

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Dr. Optimist will be along shortly with an anecdote about a similarly afflicted friend. Expect the prognosis to be dire though.

It's a wonder he has any friends left.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    I think you'd better sit down Owly. I have bad news (and there is no easy way of putting this) - you are getting healthier, due to all the walking.

Sorry mate

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Do you ever short change people?
    No. You do though, in a manner of speaking. (According to Mrs MF)

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    I'm no expert, but you've definitly got AIDS.
    Causes of Cheek rash:

The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Cheek rash. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.
    Causes of Cheek rash - WrongDiagnosis.com

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Course it is - you come past every night asking what you can get for a quid.
    Do you ever short change people?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    MP. Is this you and you're buddies hanging around a red light district?

http://velocity.t-nation.com/forum_i...gethookers.jpg

Just asking like?
    Course it is - you come past every night asking what you can get for a quid.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I skimmed that post and first thought you were talking about walking home via a red light area.
    Read it again and am of the same mindset.
    MP. Is this you and you're buddies hanging around a red light district?

http://velocity.t-nation.com/forum_i...gethookers.jpg

Just asking like?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Does it look like this?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/184/3...a3229e66ce.jpg (SFW)

If so I think you've been forgetting to clean off your makeup from the previous nights cross dressing.
    Nice to know you trannies understand about proper cleansing.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I've been walking a couple of miles each way between the B&B and clientco, and recently noticed a light red area developing on each cheek.

I don't remember them being there before (except when I'd had a few drinks). But Googling the symptoms turns up nothing definite, which is a bit worrying.

Any ideas what it might be? I think I've also lost some weight, which is even more worrying, and a small blister appeared on one foot.
    Does it look like this?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/184/3...a3229e66ce.jpg (SFW)

If so I think you've been forgetting to clean off your makeup from the previous nights cross dressing.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    I skimmed that post and first thought you were talking about walking home via a red light area.

Read it again and am of the same mindset.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Do up your zip before going outside.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    started a topic Strange new skin condition

Strange new skin condition

I've been walking a couple of miles each way between the B&B and clientco, and recently noticed a light red area developing on each cheek.

I don't remember them being there before (except when I'd had a few drinks). But Googling the symptoms turns up nothing definite, which is a bit worrying.

Any ideas what it might be? I think I've also lost some weight, which is even more worrying, and a small blister appeared on one foot.

Working...
X