• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I think I am a hypochondriac"

Collapse

• DS23
    replied
    that was a close shave then?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    It was an infected hair follicle, so very relieved nothing overly serious!
    It was a blackhead?

You wanna try rubbing a flannel down there, once in a while.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Thanks for the cheerful comment Mitch!

It was an infected hair follicle, so very relieved nothing overly serious!

As I have infection pumping through me, this explains why I nearly wiped out after BodyAttack on Sunday. Got double spin and double abs tonight, but think I will tone i down a little to the one class and enjoy an nice lunch to recouperate

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Recent research suggest that hypochondria usually has an underlying physical cause like cancer or AIDS.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Have you informed the mad woman you've been close to over the last few weeks? She might like to come round and boil your bunnies.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Have you informed all the gents and ladies you've been close to over the last few weeks? They might like to get themselves checked.

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Still alive - not cancerous, and nothing that anti-biotics will not cure.

Feeling a lot happier, but could have done without having to spend 2 hours in the Manchester walk-in centre.

Been told to ease off the gym though!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    If it doesn't turn black it could be mumps.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    If it turns black, you have bubonic plague.

HTH
    He's right. Check your armpits too.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Dont you think Valentines day should be preserved for roses, chocolates, romance, the sound of love.

You can always tell the laydeez of CUK about the festering infected pustules that ooze pus in your groinal area on one of the other 364 days of the year

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    It's no use standing on the seat
    Wilsmslows crabs can jump 10 feet
    but if you think that's very high
    Look at Sasgurus
    The bast@rds fly

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

All red and swollen, suggesting infection. Hope it is as quick and easy as that, but should find out tonight!

Really wanting to leave work and get it checked over, but my nearest centre is 40 miles away. They are a good idea, just not in the right places!
    If it turns black, you have bubonic plague.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Dont you think Valentines day should be preserved for roses, chocolates, romance, the sound of love.

You can always tell the laydeez of CUK about the festering infected pustules that ooze pus in your groinal area on one of the other 364 days of the year

Now, I need to think about why I am still single.......

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Thanks - tried that last night, after looking that one up.

All red and swollen, suggesting infection. Hope it is as quick and easy as that, but should find out tonight!

Really wanting to leave work and get it checked over, but my nearest centre is 40 miles away. They are a good idea, just not in the right places!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X