• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Scotland Rugby Match"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Pity you only play England with any heart, your players short change you by not playing like that in every game.
    I think you'll find that we have played like that in every game this season and only lost to the Taffs through being a man down for an hour. Anyway, quite a few bitter English on here today eh?
    How's that chariot of yours swinging? Still got all its wheels?

So to recap, beat you last time we played you at football, beat you last time we played you at Rugby, and our top player just overhauled your perennial underachiever at the summit of Brit tennis. Qualifies for an "Oh Dear" I think.
    Never mind, away to France in your next rugby match. Perhaps your fat sweating forwards can release enough balls to your lightweight backs for you to manage a victory now that the one guy that won you the World Cup is on the treatment table again! Assuming they don't bottle it and drop the ball every time they get anywhere near the try line of course!
    Hohohohohohohohohohoho!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Scotland just confirmed, once again, what a disgrace England are as the current world cup holders

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by maximus
    WTF was that pre match all about??? drums,swords pikes, skulls on poles ffs it's just a Rugby match !!!

Is that chip on your shoulder really that big you have to resort to such theatrics?

I actually felt embarrassed for you while watching it

Perhaps we can do a re-enactment of Falkirk when you visit Twickenham
    !
    I didn't see it so I don't know what I'm talking about (will someone please tell me if that's a bar to commenting here?), but didn't we use to say that sort of thing about the Haka, but now we just accept it?

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    and down from the hills

today's wander...

http://www.podsol.co.uk/images/picture00011.jpg
    http://www.podsol.co.uk/images/picture00009.jpg
    http://www.podsol.co.uk/images/picture00007.jpg

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Oh look the scots are coming out of the woodwork!

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Grrr

Sounds a little bitter and twisted in here – I could hear the squealing from Murrayfield 400 miles away. So England off home you go to lick your wounds and back to your Morris dancing.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Thanks stackers. I've just sent that to a scottish mate of mine who emailed me last night within ten minutes of the final whistle to gloat.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Nice interpretation Stackers,and mostly we did that. We had half a dozen breakaway moves but it seemed that the last bloke dropped or threw away the ball. Our finishing was abismal.

Jerry Gusset (wasnt that bad). At half time he was expressing his exasperation at Englands inability to finish.

The ref was crap. Not releasing and lying on instantly punished against England but ignored by Scotland. A perfectly reasonable sending off for a cheap shot against England, but no card for a much worse event which ultimately broke down a possible score for England.

Well done the Scots you exploited our weaknesses very well. You played well and deserved the win.
    BUT **** off with the chip on your shoulder. That pre match show was pathetic and shows how petty and widespread your racism is.

Pity you only play England with any heart, your players short change you by not playing like that in every game.

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Well that's total crap, but there's no point arguing with someone who can't see reality...

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    Today was an open training session. England practiced how to play with 14 men, how to break down 15 opponents camped on their own goal-line, how to play in freezing conditions, how to play in front of a hostile crowd, and they smeared their hands with butter to make it that bit harder for themselves.

There are a few things to iron out before the next world cup, but today was for throwing crumbs to the poor, encouragement to the minnows, alms, if you like, to the underprivileged - just like they did to the other world cup no-hopers last season.

Anyway, good luck to the plucky little Scots. Accept a virtual pat on the head and a biscuit.

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by wc2
    Oh yeah..

And for those of you who don't know Jeremy Guscott he's the african bloke who played for England
    Seemed like a fair result. The better team won. But a scrappy and not very interesting game. Typical of Scots rugby.

Leave a comment:

• wc2
    replied
    Oh yeah..

And for those of you who don't know Jeremy Guscott he's the african bloke who played for England

Leave a comment:

• wc2
    replied
    Bloody Jeremy Guscott.

If England Lose - The other team was lucky
    If England are losing - They will still win - Because England are such a good side.

Whatever happened to sportsmanship?

The guy is complete arse - Why do they employ him to commentate?

The thing that made me laugh the most was someone saying “England are on a Grand Slam Campaign” – Before Scotland they had only won 2 games.

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    we woz robbed. Most blatant reffing ever!!!
    Balls. For once, a ref who could spot the cheats...

Leave a comment:

• ~Craig~
    replied
    why are the scots so bitter about the english? Is that all the frost-bitten p*ssheads have got to think about?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X