• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sheridan gets 3 years for perjury"

Collapse

• Platypus
    replied
    Will he have to pay back the 200 grand he won in the libel case?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    BBC News - Gail Sheridan speaks after Tommy Sheridan sentencing

Look at the two bouncers behind Gail Sheridan (actually Tommy's sisters I think). That is a life time of fish suppers, fags and cheap booze.

And his lawyer could change that suit, he had it on every day I was down in the court and he has been wearing it every night I have seen him on the news. I hope he can get it dry cleaned before his next case.

Sadly we will only hear more from Tommy in the next few months, he will be banging on about voting rights for prisoners shortly.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Where's the soupy one today?

This was one of his fave topics IIRC
    Just back from 3 pints in the pub.

He should have been given more, if only to stop others thinking the legal system is a play thing you can waste millions of public pounds on.

It is one thing to tell porkies to deflect a legal judgment "it was not me selling drugs, must have been someone else" it is an other to take legal action based on a lie, he must have cost the country 50 million by now, some of the QCs on that case were on 5 grand a day.

Can't wait to see the colour of him when he gets out, he is actually darker than his Asian lawyer.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Ta

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Where's the soupy one today?

This was one of his fave topics IIRC

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Who?
    Tommy Sheridan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Who?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    ****. Three years is nowhere near enough.
    Enough to ruin his career and sex life.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    They should have executed the ****, brought him back to life and then executed him again.

****. Three years is nowhere near enough.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    The Daily Mash - Sheridan facing three-in-a-bed sex sessions whether he likes it or not

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    3 years without his face in the media, can it be true?

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    started a topic Sheridan gets 3 years for perjury

Sheridan gets 3 years for perjury

Good. Nasty piece of work.

Working...
X