• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Neighbours using police for harassment….."

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Cries of "Impossible!!"

Because I am more intelligent than MF (with his limited capacities) could possibly imagine?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    If you need me to explain that then your clearly more stupid than I originally thought.
    Cries of "Impossible!!"

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Remind me why he's the mug.
    If you need me to explain that then your clearly more stupid than I originally thought.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Oh dear. What a mug this guy has turned out to be.

He's carried on his poncing around the school and playground to the point where the school has sent a letter today to all 300 pupils warning them of a 'con man' & a 'fraudster' who has been telling lies so he can borrow money, even to the point of following some mums home to give his hard luck story on their doorsteps, taking his daughter with him!!!

The school hasn't named him, but we know of three other people who 'loaned' him money, plus a women who felt compelled to give him a lift 10 miles out of her way. The letter has asked for parents to get in touch, plus the police were waiting this mornng.

I struggle to understand how stupid people can be and how his 4 year old daughter can return to school tomorrow??

What an idiot.
    7 parents queuing outside the headmistresses room this morning.

My wife was the first in. Looks like we were the first people he tried it on with and the only people who got paid back.

He'd borrowed upto £50 each from round a dozen mothers, based on outrageous lies and actually following them home and giving them a hard luck story on the doorstep. His Ex-Wife is mortified and knew nothing about it.

The police are asking for statements, social services informed.

Amazed at how cause & effect is missed by these types of people.
    Remind me why he's the mug.

Leave a comment:

• Epiphone
    replied
    Christmas/Schmismas.

He is clearly a liar and a ponce & has taken advantage of my wife. He doesn't know her or my circumstances.

If he doesnt cough up(which he won't), I'm going to ask where he lives and offer to pop around. (he forgets his wallet each time you see)

Then if he doesnt I am just going to loudly say to the assembled mums & dads 'never to lend this man any money. He is a liar & a ponce'

All I can do really.

I hate ponces.

You are so manly and hard, Keyboard Rambo. I think I may swoon.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    7 parents queuing outside the headmistresses room this morning.

My wife was the first in. Looks like we were the first people he tried it on with and the only people who got paid back.

He'd borrowed upto £50 each from round a dozen mothers, based on outrageous lies and actually following them home and giving them a hard luck story on the doorstep. His Ex-Wife is mortified and knew nothing about it.

The police are asking for statements, social services informed.

Amazed at how cause & effect is missed by these types of people.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Flame away sunshine. Magnonimity from you leaves a sour taste anyway.
    The apple one or the pear one?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Oh dear Churchy. Is that what you think you're attempting to do by being a twat.

Now I could flame you back, but as you and I already know YOU cannot take it and take it all very personally and start issueing threats like the big man you are.

So to stop you getting all upset and confused I'll say no
    more on the matter.
    Flame away sunshine. Magnonimity from you leaves a sour taste anyway.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Just what I think every time I read one of your bullsh!t posts. Isn't it about time you flounced again?
    Oh dear Churchy. Is that what you think you're attempting to do by being a twat.

Now I could flame you back, but as you and I already know YOU cannot take it and take it all very personally and start issueing threats like the big man you are.

So to stop you getting all upset and confused I'll say no
    more on the matter.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Yawn
    Just what I think every time I read one of your bullsh!t posts. Isn't it about time you flounced again?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Well I don't see any other soft bitch whinging about his wife throwing away the shop profits on this here forum, do you?
    Yawn

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    No I got my money back in the end. Cornered him and gave him some massive heart rendering story about having to close the shop and needed the money.

**** do you think the letter is about me!!!
    Well I don't see any other soft bitch whinging about his wife throwing away the shop profits on this here forum, do you?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Weren't you one of the mugs who lent him money and then failed to get it back?

Doormat.
    No I got my money back in the end. Cornered him and gave him some massive heart rendering story about having to close the shop and needed the money.

**** do you think the letter is about me!!!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Pah!

Now, if there was a way to litigate sockies for wasting people's time, that would be worth investigating.
    Don't even think about it - if needs come I'll contribute to "Wilmslow"'s defence fund myself!

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Oh dear. What a mug this guy has turned out to be.

He's carried on his poncing around the school and playground to the point where the school has sent a letter today to all 300 pupils warning them of a 'con man' & a 'fraudster' who has been telling lies so he can borrow money, even to the point of following some mums home to give his hard luck story on their doorsteps, taking his daughter with him!!!

The school hasn't named him, but we know of three other people who 'loaned' him money, plus a women who felt compelled to give him a lift 10 miles out of her way. The letter has asked for parents to get in touch, plus the police were waiting this mornng.

I struggle to understand how stupid people can be and how his 4 year old daughter can return to school tomorrow??

What an idiot.
    Weren't you one of the mugs who lent him money and then failed to get it back?

Doormat.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X