• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New Climate Model from NASA scientists"

Collapse

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I saw a dead frog last year.
    Was it Jacques Cousteau?

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I saw a dead frog last year.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    you guys wont be laughing when all the polar bears, frogs and butterflies have died. last year wasnt it

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Cosmic rays only effect clouds which are weather related not climate related!

HTH
    I think you've hit the nail on the head. We have a warming climate but with 200 years of freezing weather ahead.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Tax the sun out of the sky!
    Tax solar panel companies, they're the greedy ones profiteering from the great flaming globe of doom in the sky

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Looks like it was the cosmic rays after all:

The Great Beyond: Sunny days for CLOUD experiment

Sometimes scientists get it completely wrong, but usually other scientists come along and put it right.

Interesting isn´t it how around the globe in Argentina, North America, China, Europe, how the winters have got progressively colder since the sun went quiet.

I think when these guys publish AGW will be dead, especially since it is abundantly clear the trend for colder winters will continue.
    Cosmic rays only effect clouds which are weather related not climate related!

HTH

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Sometimes scientists get it completely wrong, but usually other scientists come along and put it right.

Interesting isn´t it how around the globe in Argentina, North America, China, Europe, how the winters have got progressively colder since the sun went quiet.

I think when these guys publish AGW will be dead, especially since it is abundantly clear the trend for colder winters will continue.
    I post a series of links the other days showing record breaking cold around the globe in 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006 etc.

Strangely enough the solar minimum started at this time and peaked at a low last year and this year.

It's almost as if the sun has some influence on our climate rather than a few ppm of a mild greenhouse gas.

Tax the sun out of the sky!

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Actually, the snow has stopped in London and the sun has come out. Does that prove it?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Bring back the death penalty.

But only for those who oppose the great AGW religion.

Jihad!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Great, you've just asked him to post another 1000 climate warming links
    well...'false equivilence' i ask you

thats saying that we dont count because we oppose the orthodoxy. I wonder if pj would ever consider using force to get his way over these issues ?

if the dissenters get their way and continue to destroy the planet, would he consider violence ?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I hear that the frogs didnt die due to AGW after all, and the polar bears are doing ok, and there is ice at the north pole and the sea hasnt swallowed up Holland.

why dont you come back when you have something real pj. something tangible.

signed - a tiny minority of irrational, holocaust denying, voodoo science, dissenters, whose views dont count.

Great, you've just asked him to post another 1000 climate warming links

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I hear that the frogs didnt die due to AGW after all, and the polar bears are doing ok, and there is ice at the north pole and the sea hasnt swallowed up Holland.

why dont you come back when you have something real pj. something tangible.

signed - a tiny minority of irrational, holocaust denying, voodoo science, dissenters, whose views dont count.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
    And feel free to draw your own conclusions.
    I do.

good luck pj in everything , and a happy Christmas

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    replied
    Brilliant, so there are errors on both sides,
    Ah, so now you bring up the idea of false equivalence, of two 'sides', both equally flawed. Sorry, but this is simply wrong. What we actually have is an overwhelming majority amongst scientists who spend their professional lives studying these matters that human activity is affecting the climate in a potentially extremely damaging way, versus a tiny percentage of dissenters who, for whatever reason, resist this idea.

Consider, for a moment, the evidence. Go read the IPCC reports , or the summaries , or just the FAQs . Then consider, again for just a moment, that the dissenter BlasterBates considers relevant an article about a study written by someone who quite obviously had not read the study.

And feel free to draw your own conclusions.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X