• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Legal advice required"

Collapse

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    the logistics of contorting myself so that I could wee out the window of a carriage is mind-boggling.
    going to take up too much of too many people's time today until someone cracks and posts a YouTube video of how to do it

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    I was merely expressing the opinion that my old friend CM has started to exhibit PA behaviours. The motto of the PA is, as I'm sure you are all aware, "when we see us in you, you become us". Don't be surprised if she is soon urinating out of carriage windows over passengers on station platforms.

my old friend CM has started to exhibit PA behaviours

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I've done that. I didn't mean to. I was busting. It was a slam door train with compartments. I don't know why the platform was so busy at that time, either.

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Actually a lady doing that would surprise me very much, whoever it was.
    Thanks for posting in this thread DS - I'd never have seen it otherwise. I have to agree, the logistics of contorting myself so that I could wee out the window of a carriage is mind-boggling.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I was merely expressing the opinion that my old friend CM has started to exhibit PA behaviours. The motto of the PA is, as I'm sure you are all aware, "when we see us in you, you become us". Don't be surprised if she is soon urinating out of carriage windows over passengers on station platforms.
    Actually a lady doing that would surprise me very much, whoever it was.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Don't be surprised if she is soon urinating out of carriage windows over passengers on station platforms.
    I've done that. I didn't mean to. I was busting. It was a slam door train with compartments. I don't know why the platform was so busy at that time, either.

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

He likes you!

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Ewwwwww - well don't be seeing you in me at all

He likes you!

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    Who rattled your cage? **** off!
    You did you thick ****. Learn to talk proper england.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Perhaps you mistook the library for the locker room, which is easily done with all that tall furniture. I do it all the time, never realising until I'm fully disrobed and unable to find the showers.

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I remember that quite recently you were opposed to the ECHR for being an undemocratic institution.

I refer you to your answer to my question on the 20th October this year;

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1214277
    Yes. I stand by my comments. The rights of criminals should not come above those of the law abiding citizen.

Didn't you read about that violent thug who brutally murdered an elderly couple having his demands to be called Mr by prison staff upheld by dint of the ECHR?

It's an outrage.

But other aspects I fully support. I must have been in an anti WU mood that day.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    As a strong proponent of the ECHR I have always worked tirelessly to ensure that none of its clauses is violated in any walk of public life.
    I remember that quite recently you were opposed to the ECHR for being an undemocratic institution.

I refer you to your answer to my question on the 20th October this year;

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1214277

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    I hate agreeing with MF but... really, WHS.
    Oh no. He'll be dining out on that one for weeks

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Cailin, I see us in you.
    Ewwwwww - well don't be seeing you in me at all

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    Cailin, I see us in you.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    You love me really. I can tell.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    They were probably laughing because you are a train spotter not because of your minuscule todger.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X