• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Estate Agents

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Estate Agents"

Collapse

• kandr
    replied
    Got call that other buyers had finace problems

So we have put in our offer subject to our mortgage agreement in principle. Which will come in the next few days.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Gazumped by an even lower offer.

Please apply for The Apprentice next year - you'd be great in the buying task.
    Trust me to get an honest Lawyer who puts his word above profit.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by kandr View Post
    Yeah, he said that the others had already paid money for a survey etc and he wanted to stick to his word, we even upped the offer to the asking priced, but he was resolute. I admire his integrity but really wanted the house. Can only hope that it falls through in some way.
    Gazumped by an even lower offer.

Please apply for The Apprentice next year - you'd be great in the buying task.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Pretty pathetic to drag up something from another thread to try and avoid humiliation. Low blow, even for a troll.

Is this going to be another AA thread?

Yes, the irony is deliberate

If there are any updates I shall post them here.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Its 2010 and RichardCranium uses Windows ME. Case closed.
    Pretty pathetic to drag up something from another thread to try and avoid humiliation. Low blow, even for a troll.

Is this going to be another AA thread?

Yes, the irony is deliberate

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    It works, so I ain't fixed it. And there should be an apostrophe in that first word, BTW.

Feeble attempt.
    It's all ME ME ME ME Window ME with you.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Its 2010, and RichardCranium uses Windows ME.
    It works, so I ain't fixed it. And there should be an apostrophe in that first word, BTW.

If it weren't so sad it would be funny, I actually pity you.
    Feeble attempt.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    And kandr overbids on a property sale, then ups it again, and still gets turned down! What a loser.

It wasn't a Lego house, was it?
    Its 2010, and RichardCranium uses Windows ME. If it weren't so sad it would be funny, I actually pity you.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Yeah great contribution as always.
    'twas rather.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Did you put them off when you turned up for the viewing 3 hours late after discovering that the petrol station which you thought was open was in fact closed?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    And kandr overbids on a property sale, then ups it again, and still gets turned down! What a loser.

It wasn't a Lego house, was it?

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    What DimPrawn said.

That's nice.
    Its 2010 and RichardCranium uses Windows ME. Case closed.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Yeah, he said that the others had already paid money for a survey etc and he wanted to stick to his word, we even upped the offer to the asking priced, but he was resolute.
    What DimPrawn said.

Can only hope that it falls through in some way.
    That's nice.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

I guess the vendors didn't like you much.
    Yeah great contribution as always.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    If they already accepted, he's behaving with integrity.
    Yeah, he said that the others had already paid money for a survey etc and he wanted to stick to his word, we even upped the offer to the asking priced, but he was resolute. I admire his integrity but really wanted the house. Can only hope that it falls through in some way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X