• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Day off. What to do?"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I find myself with a rare day off, no work to do, no missus and no kids.

But what to do? I don't feel like posting on CUK all day!

Think I might go and book a 2 hour massage at the local spa and watch an episode of Bargain Hunt.

Any other suggestions?
    You could always try chopping a few more fingers off..............if you get really bored.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Did all my Christmas shopping in a couple of hours sat at my PC the other week. Amazon what a joy.

All wrapped, some has already been dispatched.

Enjoy your day out MF.

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Xmas shopping is it then!

Good call people.
    I'd join you (in the metaphotical sense) but I'm
    a) In the office (no snow between Southampton and Basingstoke) and
    b) have already finished all my shopping (and wrapped most of it).

Now I can sit back and watch everyone on the news getting stressed with their last minute panic buying. Go today MF, you know it makes sense...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Flubster View Post
    Do your Xmas shopping, or were you planning on selecting some random tat from the shop on Xmas Eve for the family?
    Xmas shopping is it then!

Good call people.

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied
    [QUOTE=MarillionFan;1239691]

2 hour massage QUOTE]

it's never really two hours the small print always "2 hour massage" but the small print says "only one "sigh"!

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Do your Xmas shopping, or were you planning on selecting some random tat from the shop on Xmas Eve for the family?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Knit yourself some fingerless gloves?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Read a book
    Do all your xmas shopping
    Get drunk
    Do all the crappy jobs around the house you keep putting off
    Play with your special little friend
    Cook lunch naked
    Troll on mumsnet again

The world's your lobster

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Pot Noodle has a Christmas version out so maybe you're the targetted market "man alone around Christmas in the house with plenty of tissues"..

just don't wipe it on the curtains

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied

Think I might go and book a 2 hour massage at the local spa and watch an episode of Bargain Hunt.

Any other suggestions?
    Go back to bed.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic Day off. What to do?

Day off. What to do?

Any other suggestions?

Working...
X