• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Got thinking…..

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Got thinking….."

Collapse

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Nah. He sounds irritating.
    More like me then? Bloody irritating?

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Thank 'ee kind sir!

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    So I guess he's also over 6 feet tall, tousled hair, a twinkle in his eye, a cheeky lop-sided grin, tanned (or slightly olive skinned), outgoing, successful, independent, confident ...
    Nah. He sounds irritating.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Met a lovely lady in the pub in my mis-spent youth, I always thought it was a good place , much better than night clubs. At least you could have a chat and a joke, without all that thumpy bangy music

ah, 'crusty-gusset' , I wonder what she is doing now ?
    posting on mumsnet probbly about some bloke she met in the pub who was known as 'button mushroom dick'

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    So I guess he's also over 6 feet tall, tousled hair, a twinkle in his eye, a cheeky lop-sided grin, tanned (or slightly olive skinned), outgoing, successful, independent, confident ...
    You called?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Still working away during the week
    Err, yeah, how did you guess?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    She shouldn't even be in the pub!

IMO, of course.
    Yeah, yeah!!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

IMO, of course.
    Met a lovely lady in the pub in my mis-spent youth, I always thought it was a good place , much better than night clubs. At least you could have a chat and a joke, without all that thumpy bangy music

ah, 'crusty-gusset' , I wonder what she is doing now ?
    posting on mumsnet probbly about some bloke she met in the pub who was known as 'button mushroom dick'

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied

IMO, of course.
    Still working away during the week

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    They should do things like rugby or something, then spend time in the pub with mates, before clubbing their girl over the head and dragging her back home.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    I didn't say men shouldn't exercise - I said they shouldn't do exercise classes. They should do things like rugby or something, then spend time in the pub with mates, before clubbing their girl over the head and dragging her back home.

IMO, of course.

IMO, of course.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Maybe the dislike of exercise types is because MP always likes to be the thinnest one in the relationship.
    I didn't say men shouldn't exercise - I said they shouldn't do exercise classes. They should do things like rugby or something, then spend time in the pub with mates, before clubbing their girl over the head and dragging her back home.

IMO, of course.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Yes please

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Need some brain-bleach?
    Yes please