• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who owns minestrone"

Collapse

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    If anyone gets wound up or takes kandr seriously, they deserve all they get IMHO.
    I always find it amazing how insecure people are.
    Exactly!

no wait!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    If anyone gets wound up or takes kandr seriously, they deserve all they get IMHO.
    F*** you man! F*** yooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Rather, you're a bored contractor, desperately seeking to not be bored by engaging everyone in interesting debate.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by kandr View Post
    Unlike you Im not some walking beacon of insecurity that must agree with everyone in order to be liked.
    Rather, you're a pillar (pillock?) of self-doubt, desperately seeking validation by engaging everyone in pointless confrontation.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Who are you? Are you the guy that gives clippy head?
    Go for it kandr! I think so far you've managed to bloody the noses of half of the posters. You're doing a fine job.

Massages shoulders. Slaps on back. 'Go get 'em son'

(Queue Rocky music)

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Still at it

Who are you? Are you the guy that gives clippy head?

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Unlike you Im not some walking beacon of insecurity that must agree with everyone in order to be liked. If people don't like me thats their problem. Now if you don't like me please stop replying to my posts, I prefer to converse with an adult not a child who resorts to name calling.
    Still at it

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenLabel View Post
    Has it dawned anywhere inside your teensy, tiny little brain yet that people on here don't like you very much?

If so, have you stopped to have a think about why that might be?
    Unlike you Im not some walking beacon of insecurity that must agree with everyone in order to be liked. If people don't like me thats their problem. Now if you don't like me please stop replying to my posts, I prefer to converse with an adult not a child who resorts to name calling.

Leave a comment:

• GreenLabel
    replied
    Has it dawned anywhere inside your teensy, tiny little brain yet that people on here don't like you very much?

If so, have you stopped to have a think about why that might be?

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Almost there, keep it up.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenLabel View Post
    'tis merely one exhibit in a vast, vast body of evidence, all of which points emphatically to the glaring fact that you, sir, are a moron.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    It's grammar actually, but thanks for playing.
    Spelling/grammar meh - you made a bollocks of it anyway.

And to think, I had actually thought you were quite harmless
    Last edited by cailin maith; 11 November 2010, 19:34.

Leave a comment:

• GreenLabel
    replied
    Yep great way to assess someones character, by looking at their grammar on a forum.
    'tis merely one exhibit in a vast, vast body of evidence, all of which points emphatically to the glaring fact that you, sir, are a moron.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Pick out the grammar in this;

I would rather not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X