• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Who owns kandr?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who owns kandr?"

Collapse

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    We've all done that... haven't we?
    No

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
    You can't - You admitted you were a previously banned poster.
    We've all done that... haven't we?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Wow, you know you have hit the lowest depths possible when Wodewick tells you to stop being an arse!!!!!

That's like Atw and SAS both telling you to stop posting boring drivel on the boards
    Originally posted by kandr View Post
    Stop being an arse, northernladuk.
    Yeah, just like that!

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Wow, you know you have hit the lowest depths possible when Wodewick tells you to stop being an arse!!!!!

That's like Atw and SAS both telling you to stop posting boring drivel on the boards
    Stop being an arse, northernladuk.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    A sort of 2nd coming - so to speak?

OK I for one am willing to give you another chance - If you just please stop being an arse

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Yeah but how is that being a sockie, I only have this login, and there was a long gap bewteen accounts. I prefer to call it a rebirth.
    "Afterbirth" might be more in keeping.

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    I'll tone it down a bit.
    I am OK with that.... now its only "them" you need to convince!

Good luck with that!

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied

OK I for one am willing to give you another chance - If you just please stop being an arse
    I'll tone it down a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    Yeah but how is that being a sockie, I only have this login, and there was a long gap bewteen accounts. I prefer to call it a rebirth.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied

I on the other hand have repeatedly denied it - now I just admit I am anyones sockie just to avoid arguments

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    How can I prove I am not a sockie?

I on the other hand have repeatedly denied it - now I just admit I am anyones sockie just to avoid arguments

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Tits or GTFO!

4Chan/b
    Well my word will have to do, until I can make a CUK meeting. Should I bring protection?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Tits or GTFO!

4Chan/b

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Nah. I don't believe you either.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Ok, you got me fair and square. It's mine.
    Nah. I don't believe you either.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X