• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Kiddies parties

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Kiddies parties"

Collapse

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
    see my first thoughts were "loada milf in swimming cosies - no worries )"

reality is a little different, fully of saggy boobs and cellulite

puts you right off
    Once you've got moobs as saggy as their boobs, and you can't see your budgie-smugglers for your beer belly, and nobody notices your cellulite because of your broken veins, then you'll be glad of the chance to oggle some milf.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Jesus, are you bidding for the "CUK Dad of the Year Award" or summat?
    It doesn't sound like it'll be much of a contest, although I think I'll give him a run for his money. What's the point of having kids if you don't want to spend your time with them?

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Fithy, they don't think you're a perv they think your a Saturday dad!

I took one of mine recently. Only bloke there!
    see my first thoughts were "loada milf in swimming cosies - no worries )"

reality is a little different, fully of saggy boobs and cellulite

puts you right off

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    my two little ones went to a party yesterday

they were picked up and dropped off!

it was magic 4 hours of peace which i used to sleep of my hangover

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    I'd resent that, we take ours swimming which involves mum doing the baby bit whilst dad does 40 laps in the big pool.
    Fithy, they don't think you're a perv they think your a Saturday dad!

I took one of mine recently. Only bloke there!

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    ???

Don't know what you're problem is. If it's a kiddies party it's the wifes duty to take them and leave her man to watch the sports.

That's what happens in my house.
    That's a risky approach, when I was a weekend Dad kids parties were a fertile hunting ground for lonely single mums and attached ones who were sick of the other halves always watching sport etc. Many a shopping trip was spent in a travellodge for the afternoon!

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    I'd resent that, we take ours swimming which involves mum doing the baby bit whilst dad does 40 laps in the big pool.
    Jesus, are you bidding for the "CUK Dad of the Year Award" or summat?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
    its not just the parties,

the "significant other" enorlled our 1 year old into swimming classes on @ 9:30 on a saturday morning, which would be ok if the plan is for each of us to take her alternate weeks, but noooooo, for the last 6 weeks someone can't be bothered to shave thier legs on a friday night so muggins has to jump up and down in 2ft of water miming along to kids songs i don't know the words too, and put up with stares from the other mom's in attendance, you can tell they are just thinking "pervert"

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied
    its not just the parties,

the "significant other" enorlled our 1 year old into swimming classes on @ 9:30 on a saturday morning, which would be ok if the plan is for each of us to take her alternate weeks, but noooooo, for the last 6 weeks someone can't be bothered to shave thier legs on a friday night so muggins has to jump up and down in 2ft of water miming along to kids songs i don't know the words too, and put up with stares from the other mom's in attendance, you can tell they are just thinking "pervert"

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    E numbers? Or do you actually give MDMA to your kids?
    Get with the programme. Give the little sods some ecstasy and then they sleep at night.

What's the problem with that? It's no different than putting a drop of Scotch in the baby's bottle, or dosing them up with Calpol.

(Obviously, if they're little kids they only get a half tab each, duh.)

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Why not?

Bond with the other dads, fill the kids with E's and then go back to my house, leave the little ones with the mums and the dads go to the pub. Everyones a winner!
    E numbers? Or do you actually give MDMA to your kids?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Why not?

Bond with the other dads, fill the kids with E's and then go back to my house, leave the little ones with the mums and the dads go to the pub. Everyones a winner!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I've done kids stuff this morning (made an advent calender with my daughter), I've also been sat here all afternoon watching F1 on TV and Liverpool v Chelsea on the laptop, farting grunting and drinking ale so stick that in yer pipe and smoke it.

No.1

HTH
    Very good

Not been to a kids party though

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    one of those annoying "super dads" that irritates the other dads.

Everyone knows if you're going to keep your woman you need to be one of those "fart and grunt in front of match of the day" types.

Read F1, rugby, cricket or whatever interest you have

HTH
    I've done kids stuff this morning (made an advent calender with my daughter), I've also been sat here all afternoon watching F1 on TV and Liverpool v Chelsea on the laptop, farting grunting and drinking ale so stick that in yer pipe and smoke it.

No.1

HTH

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I don't mind them at all, but then I am a very good dad.
    one of those annoying "super dads" that irritates the other dads.

Everyone knows if you're going to keep your woman you need to be one of those "fart and grunt in front of match of the day" types.

Read F1, rugby, cricket or whatever interest you have

HTH

Leave a comment:

Working...
X