• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Question Time: Last night"

Collapse

• al_cam
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    also and the SNP woman looks like the peodo 'kid' from Rab C Nesbit
    Nicola Sturgeon - she does look just like Eric Cullen.

Reminds me of a joke from the time (the paedo's character name was Burnie)

"how do you keep the kids away from the fire?"

"Tell them it's Burnie"

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    If I believed in smilies (ghastly little turds) I would add a few more.

If you select based on political opinion you are profiling. There is nothing in that form to say when you would be invited or who would be on the panel and therefore the best way to acheive balance would simply be to choose at random.
    True, but they probably want people who have opinions and can articulate them rather than random people who want to tell their friends they were on QT.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    If I believed in smilies (ghastly little turds) I would add a few more.

If you select based on political opinion you are profiling. There is nothing in that form to say when you would be invited or who would be on the panel and therefore the best way to acheive balance would simply be to choose at random.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by kandr View Post
    hmm not conclusive, and the profiling is probably to get a balanced audience.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    While IDS is going on about social issues, Harman reaches out across to Dimbers and nudges him to interrupt IDS, which he does.
    hmm not conclusive, and the profiling is probably to get a balanced audience.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    But Hugh Hendry - he is fracking ace.
    In a slimy turd Alan Bastard sort of way.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Im at work, whats the you tube video about?
    While IDS is going on about social issues, Harman reaches out across to Dimbers and nudges him to interrupt IDS, which he does.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Not watched it for years, its bias is infuriating, its audiences are profiled.

Just one of the reasons why I don't pay the telly tax.
    Im at work, whats the you tube video about?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Not watched it for years, its bias is infuriating, its audiences are profiled.

Just one of the reasons why I don't pay the telly tax.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    That historian bloke was a bit of a knob also and the SNP woman looks like the peodo 'kid' from Rab C Nesbit
    I thought the historian bloke was off lat night, hes normally witty.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    That historian bloke was a bit of a knob also and the SNP woman looks like the peodo 'kid' from Rab C Nesbit

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Anyone see it? It was set in Glasgow, so you had an assortment of alcoholic nervous crowd members quivering as they failed to articulate the most simplest of phrases.

They also had some Hedge Fund guy who made Nick Griffin look affable.
    Never saw it, those programmes do my head in.

But Hugh Hendry - he is fracking ace.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    started a topic Question Time: Last night

Question Time: Last night

Anyone see it? It was set in Glasgow, so you had an assortment of alcoholic nervous crowd members quivering as they failed to articulate the most simplest of phrases.

They also had some Hedge Fund guy who made Nick Griffin look affable.

Working...
X