• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "ONS - popular boys names 2009"

Collapse

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Before too long, it is going to become increasingly difficult to differentiate between all of these "Mohammeds". Might I suggest they wear some form of identification badge................like....Oooo I dunno....how about a Yellow Star or something?

Idiot. Not what I said at all, and I take offence.

I was pointing out the ridiculousness of the OP

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    I once knew a Nicholas Crotch. The rumour was that he always went commando.

Leave a comment:

• Boudica
    replied
    I worked with Phillipa Hole and later Richard Face, they never met each other as far as I know

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Before too long, it is going to become increasingly difficult to differentiate between all of these "Mohammeds". Might I suggest they wear some form of identification badge................like....Oooo I dunno....how about a Yellow Star or something?

Surely we can group all our "John's","Jack's" and "Ian's" together?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Back to the op... Surely this is just indicative of lack of imagination? It's not like the size of any particular minority has altered that much is it?

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Back to the op... Surely this is just indicative of lack of imagination? It's not like the size of any particular minority has altered that much is it?

Leave a comment:

• rsingh
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Moderate your language!
    I can barely moderate my drinking.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by rsingh View Post
    But her husband is definitely a cunard employee
    Moderate your language!

Leave a comment:

• rsingh
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Sadly not but still worth a chuckle
    But her husband is definitely a cun...

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    and I hope all your doughnuts turn out like Fanny's!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Honest to God guv, no word of a lie.
    Sadly not but still worth a chuckle

Leave a comment:

• rsingh
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Fanny Blatter?
    Honest to God guv, no word of a lie.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Would anyone like to stake a claim for moving in a more Middle Class circle than MF?

"I shall meet you down at the tennis club dear but I need to go and fill up the Volvo first and then pick Hannah up from her ballet class. Oh and I can't find Alfie's violin."
    My little girl Stella does Ballet/swimming/modern dance and gymnastics while my son Carling will be doing piano, rugby and Latin. Nothing middle class about it.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Fanny Blatter?
    Thanks, I just burst out laughing on a conference call
    Last edited by Platypus; 28 October 2010, 12:39.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    That's the name of Sepp Blatter's wife.
    Fanny Blatter?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X