• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Girlfriend says its either her or the cat! (while crying in the middle of a walk)"

Collapse

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    It doesn't have to be. But as soon as that sypathetic arm goes round his shoulders he'll have your bra unclipped, and be banging you up the legs before you can say WTF.

HTH

Smoooooth.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Never understood this. How could that work? Feeling sorry for yourself isn't my idea of a turn on.
    It doesn't have to be. But as soon as that sypathetic arm goes round his shoulders he'll have your bra unclipped, and be banging you up the legs before you can say WTF.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Has anyone ever played the sympathy card and gotton a shag out of it?
    Never understood this. How could that work? Feeling sorry for yourself isn't my idea of a turn on.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    And not a very good one, it's not teasing that makes you pregnant.
    Don't I just know it Spod.

Let it be a lesson to all those ladies that turn down bumsex, as EO would say.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    I admit it, I'm a cocktease.
    And not a very good one, it's not teasing that makes you pregnant.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Wilmslow invents stories about imaginary girlfriends to get into the knickers of MaryPoppins.
    The plan seems not to have worked

Has anyone ever played the sympathy card and gotton a shag out of it? Perhaps this needs a thread of its own, a place for a few more tall tales!

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Wilmslow has ditched his girlfriend to be with you, after you clearly gave him the come on (*), and now you tell him to piss off?

Oh, it's a harsh world indeed

(*) ok that might be somewhat of an exaggeration
    Wilmslow invents stories about imaginary girlfriends to get into the knickers of MaryPoppins.

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Wilmslow has ditched his girlfriend to be with you, after you clearly gave him the come on (*), and now you tell him to piss off?

I admit it, I'm a cocktease.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Piss off!

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    She actually sounds like a professional victim, which seems to be his usual prey.
    Sounds the same as loser to me?

Leave a comment:

• Boudica
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I had a bird like this and was close to binning her off, till one night she made a big fuss about wanting bum-sex.
    So we ended up staying together and getting married.
    Ive never been able to sit down properly since, without pain, but sitting on a big rubber ring is a price well worth paying for romance

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    She sounds like a loser. Ditch her.
    She actually sounds like a professional victim, which seems to be his usual prey.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I had a bird like this and was close to binning her off, till one night she made a big fuss about wanting bum-sex.
    So we ended up staying together and getting married.
    Ive never been able to sit down properly since, without pain, but sitting on a big rubber ring is a price well worth paying for romance

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    • Well, we had a really nice night at Ceroc Dancing
    • shefollowed me back home after, around 60 on the motorway.
    • She makes a big deal about wanting to know my browsing history.
    • She then look at me rather paranoid asking how often my mate comes over
    • gf is a nervous driver, as well as a nervous person
    • she does spend a lot of evenings at home getting bored, wanting me to be over to entertain her.
    • Having said that, she has just joined Slimming World
    She sounds like a loser. Ditch her.
    ^
    WSS!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Piss off!

See I think the problem is that Wilmslow goes into these (many) relationships 150% instead of treading easy earlier on. So when the girl thinks "ok - he wants to spend loads of time with me", Wilmslow backs off.

Wilmslow - just save everyone the grief and bin her off now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X