• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Club Sand Wedge

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Club Sand Wedge"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Erm, no, the new style is posting a whole load of me me me threads
    So what was the old style then?

In my eyes, CUK enjoyed a great spell when RC was benched and SY was on the edge in his horrible contract, that was better entertainment and actually interesting.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    2/10
    God. Wish FA had been on my quiz team yesterday as opposed to Spod. Those two would have won it for us!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Erm, no, the new style is posting a whole load of me me me threads, which are so boring I think I am watching Coronation street or something. And then bang! a thread about PIGS or Gold or something. After that he generally justifies that since he has posted a PIGs thread he is now immune from prosecution.
    2/10

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Nah, that still remains the same. This new attempting to be bolshy/superior style. The beginning's of growing a thicker skin, perhaps.

Erm, no, the new style is posting a whole load of me me me threads, which are so boring I think I am watching Coronation street or something. And then bang! a thread about PIGS or Gold or something. After that he generally justifies that since he has posted a PIGs thread he is now immune from prosecution.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Less a fight, more like bayoneting a scarecrow.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Oh bless! They're fighting.

Look at them with their little pudgy hands slapping each other.

Poo! One of them needs a nappy changing I think :
    Less a fight, more like bayoneting a scarecrow.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    It'll all end in tears. Quite literally.
    I think you could be right there.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Which is why fkcknuckles I told you to leave it be some time ago.
    Oh bless! They're fighting.

Look at them with their little pudgy hands slapping each other.

Poo! One of them needs a nappy changing I think :

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Which is why fkcknuckles I told you to leave it be some time ago.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Nah, that still remains the same. This new attempting to be bolshy/superior style. The beginning's of growing a thicker skin, perhaps.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Sounds like puberty

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Wait, what new style? Posting crap threads to get attention?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Pot...kettle...black.

Keep up the new style though, SY. It's slightly easier to bear than the other one.
    I agree. The level of annoyance is now below that of an attention seeking three year old. Now somewhere between 3 and 4.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Yeah, but you know yours is nonsense, Suity actually believes his
    I would say the opposite, though maybe SY really does think he's the new Jim Davis.

Ssssh now. Quit while you're ahead
    That's never going to be in any doubt dear.

Keep up the new style though, SY. It's slightly easier to bear than the other one.
    Wait, what new style? Posting crap threads to get attention?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Ssssh now. Quit while you're ahead

Pot...kettle...black.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X