• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Trapped miners live"

Collapse

• Pondlife
    replied
    Chilean Big Brother is crap. They're all getting evicted at once.

actually, nicked from a mate so blame him

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Make them palatable to the american TV audience.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Rock dust is abrasive so the enamel on their teeth is damaged?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Did they send a barber down before they started bringing them out?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I hadn't been taking a lot of notice until recently. An interesting synopsis here:
    The strokes of luck that saved the 33 - Americas, World - The Independent
    ..and almost all will now require extensive dental treatment.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Punter View Post
    I'm must say I'm enthralled by the coverage. Watched it at ClientCo since the first rescue early this morning, now on BBC Worldwide.
    I hadn't been taking a lot of notice until recently. An interesting synopsis here:
    The strokes of luck that saved the 33 - Americas, World - The Independent

Leave a comment:

• Punter
    replied
    I'm must say I'm enthralled by the coverage. Watched it at ClientCo since the first rescue early this morning, now on BBC Worldwide.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Number 13 came out hugging everyone and jumping up and down with delight, and then climbed on the stretcher and was covered in blankets and carried away.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Trapped miners??? Where?

IGMC

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    11/33

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    10 up now, nearly 33%
    They say they can bring one up an hour, so another 23 hours to go at that rate, barring refusals.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    10 up now, nearly 33%

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    8 down (or up) and 25 to go, unless some stay behind. This could go on for some time. The News channels are still in wall-to-wall coverage mode, will they have the endurance to see this through to the end? Even when other news is being reported, the screen is split so that no mine coverage is missed. I gather there are thousands of media people on site.
    'I'm not coming out! I like it down here!!!'

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    8 down (or up) and 25 to go, unless some stay behind. This could go on for some time. The News channels are still in wall-to-wall coverage mode, will they have the endurance to see this through to the end? Even when other news is being reported, the screen is split so that no mine coverage is missed. I gather there are thousands of media people on site.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    63 year old Mario Gomez being winched to the surface. He is hardly a minor is he.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X