• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What time do you get up?"

Collapse

• original PM
    replied
    hope you guys n gals all earn a shed load more than me...

but I do like this work from home malarky - until that is they bring in the new comms software so the webcam on the laptop starts working - I may need to get dressed before noon then.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    True enough - but fat lasses can get thinner - knobheads will always be knobheads....
    That's fact, that is.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    finished 12:30 am, crawled out of bed 8:10 am. not so sure I like this so much.

Completed my goals this quarter early so I could concentrate on other projects and the boss emails me I need 'stretch goals' fgs I worked 50 - 60 hour weeks to complete and I need stretching. Permiedom is hell anyone got a nice contract I can have?

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Woke up - fell out of Bed
    Dragged a comb accross my head
    Found my way downstairs and drank a cup

And looking up - I noticed I was a late ...

For the record - I rise at Ten Thirty ....

PS 21 posts till DoomsDay

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Uuuurggh, now that this thread is up, I went on a massive bender last night - whisky sours were all the rage - and I woke up at 10am. Coding is going to be fun, if not imaginative.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    I hope she appreciates your oats
    She used to, but is a bit put off now that we have some weirdo next door, who's got cameras pointing in our house from his garden.

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Watch yourself. That's probably the best offer he's had in years.

As I'm on the bench, I get up in time to make Mrs OG's brekkies (7-ish) before packing her off to haul coal down t'pit for the day.
    I hope she appreciates your oats

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    hehehehehhe
    hahahhahaha
    hhoooooot

suck on that d1ckwad

WHS. And again. Tee hee hee.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    You want to get that prostate checked.

Watch yourself. That's probably the best offer he's had in years.

As I'm on the bench, I get up in time to make Mrs OG's brekkies (7-ish) before packing her off to haul coal down t'pit for the day.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    True enough - but fat lasses can get thinner - knobheads will always be knobheads....
    hehehehehhe
    hahahhahaha
    hhoooooot

suck on that d1ckwad

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    They do say that fat lasses have to start earlier.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperZ View Post
    Stress, stuck in traffic burning up fuel, not good for the environment
    Sometimes mornings are the best time for a sh**, no chance at 4-5am
    Making a work choice taking the environment into consideration = double

making a work choice taking good poo opportunities into consideration = double

Leave a comment:

• SuperZ
    replied
    It's not natural getting up early every day and definatly not natural for me.
    I'm up somewhere after 7am-7:40, out of the house sometimes at 9am to get to client at 10! Miss the traffic and work an extra hour in the evenings.
    Getting out of bed when it's cold and dark, sod that. Joining the rat race(or sheep) rushing to work stuck in traffic, sod that too!
    I always discuss it with clients at the start. I can do early starts if I really have to and if I say I will be there by a certain time (if require) but would rather not. These days if a client said I had to be there by 9am every day I most likelywouldn't take the contract. Stress, stuck in traffic burning up fuel, not good for the environment
    Sometimes mornings are the best time for a sh**, no chance at 4-5am
    Last edited by SuperZ; 11 October 2010, 21:05.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post

and thrice
    They do say that fat lasses have to start earlier.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    gym for 7am

and thrice

Leave a comment:

Working...
X