• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Initiative aims to supply millions of mobiles to women"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Death is too good for them. maybe some of ring-tone torture

Or holiday snaps.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    I'd just like one with a built in death ray, then I'd go pay the f**wits who dreamed up this crap idea a visit
    Death is too good for them. maybe some of ring-tone torture

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Did you hear about the female golfer who got hit by lighting? She was hit between holes 1 and 2.

Leave a comment:

• MayContainNuts
    replied
    Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
    Reminds me of the reason women have small feet - to stand closer to the sink
    Q.Why do women have two holes so close together?
    A. So you can bend them over and carry them like a sixpack!

Leave a comment:

• Muttley08
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Is it not inherently dangerous to give mobiles to women? What if it were to fall into the sink??

Reminds me of the reason women have small feet - to stand closer to the sink

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    I'd just like one with a built in death ray, then I'd go pay the f**wits who dreamed up this crap idea a visit
    WSS

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    How about a dullometer that checks your online posts.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Is it not inherently dangerous to give mobiles to women? What if it were to fall into the sink??

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    A single phase-cancellation feedback and save function.

when two women get on the blower, they both speak at high volume and at the same time.
    This new EO function will detect this and save the conversation, then apply a negative signal, equal and opposite to the tx, which will leave a pure rx.
    Then later on you can listen to what she said all over again

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    In recent research it was found 100% of womens toilets are deprived of urinals. In a statement today Cherie Bleurgh said its vital we stop this discrimination. We will install urinals in the world's Ladies today.

In answer to the OP Female features needed:

Call timer capable of recording days talking.

Phone beeps whenever husband needs phone so wife can remember to call great aunt agatha.

Lie detector that starts after pub closing time.

and of course a find me detector that beeps so that she can find the phone if she hasn't used it for 10 minutes.
    I would like one with that function.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    In recent research it was found 100% of womens toilets are deprived of urinals. In a statement today Cherie Bleurgh said its vital we stop this discrimination. We will install urinals in the world's Ladies today.

In answer to the OP Female features needed:

Call timer capable of recording days talking.

Phone beeps whenever husband needs phone so wife can remember to call great aunt agatha.

Lie detector that starts after pub closing time.

and of course a find me detector that beeps so that she can find the phone if she hasn't used it for 10 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    It should have a setting whereby it can mutter positively whilst they try on various clothes.

Leave a comment:

• Saddo
    replied
    The mobile will give the woman a reassuring bzzz....bzzzz....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X