• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where is this Indian summer?"

Collapse

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    It was here all day yesterday & Saturday.

Today is looking good too.

I'm sure we shall pay for it later.

Doomed etc.
    It was glorious weather here yesterday, and it appeared most people were out and about taking advantage of it. Jeggings aplenty.

But looking at the weather forecast for next week, we are facing over a 10 degree C drop in daily temperatures in the space of a week.

Leave a comment:

• Shimano105
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I was swanning around The Regents Park making strange shapes without a shirt on at all. It was fab.

Leave a comment:

• Shimano105
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I was swanning around The Regents Park making strange shapes without a shirt on at all. It was fab.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    It was brill at a National Trust place we went today today except that (thanks to you) I wore a jumper and was boiling hot. The missus wouldn't let me take it off because I had my disgusting holey old France World Cup 98 teashirt on underneath.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I love Ambrose And His Orchestra. I've even got an old vinyl album, but I can't find a digitised version of it.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Still grey and dingy in the sticks

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    oh I hope its not the un pc version
    Er......

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Finally in London.....

I'll pass up on the version that many know.
    oh I hope its not the un pc version

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Finally in London.....

I'll pass up on the version that many know.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Its really warm and sunny in Manchester

Leave a comment:

• CheeseSlice
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    It could be that I am suffering from my delusions again, but I am sure I heard the weatherman saying earlier this week that it would be fine by Friday; I am sure he used the phrase 'Indian Summer.'

It's 'orrid outside.

Can't blame it on the Bobs - wrong sort of Indian.
    Dont believe a word of it.
    The weathermen are full of lies, they just heard it from a bunch of gossiping old dears queueing up outside the post office for their pensions. They still think its 1976. The Indian Summer rumour goes around every year in this way.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Misty and grey in the sticks today.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    It's a bit misty here in London and the home counties, but that is usually a harbinger of settled weather. In fact, the sun is trying on a few hats as I speak.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X