• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Neighbour from hell – Update"

Collapse

• BdP
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    WHS

Neighbours and police are generally c**ts.
    Agreed. Whenever plod come a-knocking, your response should be as follows:

<knock-knock>
    <open door>
    Plod: Hello, Can I have a word
    You: Have you got a warrant?
    Plod: No
    You: Well f**k off then
    <close door>

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Licking my todger watching cctv footage of course.

Blimey - this is an old thread to come out of the blue!

Not seen the video as yet, will take a look once in the safety of the home account.

Now the cameras are up, running and working, had total peace ever since. Was next to neighbour in Sainsbury's on Saturday morning, rather hot and sweaty from a gym class, she literally bolted for the checkout with a rather impressive po-faced look about her.
    Gym class on a Saturday morning, what a party animal you are.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    If that were physically possible for most men, I think CUK would be a much quieter place.
    Apparently dropping yourself arse-first into a wheely bin makes it possible

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Wilmslow - where were you on 8th October 2010 at 2:30am?

Licking my todger watching cctv footage of course.

Blimey - this is an old thread to come out of the blue!

Not seen the video as yet, will take a look once in the safety of the home account.

Now the cameras are up, running and working, had total peace ever since. Was next to neighbour in Sainsbury's on Saturday morning, rather hot and sweaty from a gym class, she literally bolted for the checkout with a rather impressive po-faced look about her.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Wilmslow - where were you on 8th October 2010 at 2:30am?

Leave a comment:

• Saddo
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

<cough>

i havn't even seen mine for 3 years

Not even in the mirror?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    If that were physically possible for most men, I think CUK would be a much quieter place.

<cough>

i havn't even seen mine for 3 years

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Cool idea.

Why don't you ... lick your own todger, ...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Aman View Post
    My neighbour has cats, bloody nuisance they are.
    Maybe I should take a leaf out your neighbours book and trash my neighbour's garden like their cats have done to mine.
    Cool idea.

Why don't you climb next doors fence, sit on it and lick your own todger, before jumping down digging a whole in the garden and have a tulip then go and kill their bunny by ripping it to pieces with your bare teeth.

Worked for George Galloway.

Leave a comment:

• Aman
    replied
    My neighbour has cats, bloody nuisance they are.
    Maybe I should take a leaf out your neighbours book and trash my neighbour's garden like their cats have done to mine.
    Last edited by Aman; 8 October 2010, 19:09.

Leave a comment:

• blacjac
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    In what way does it not make sense?

CCTVs are ok if not looking into another's property. As the images are rectangular the cameras can always be rotated so the image cuts off at the top of your fence or hedge, so bugger all police can do about it. Hopefully you will find they improve things. Had no problems with MR PIKEY SCUM for quite a long time now.
    Read what I quoted Xog, it was nothing about CCTV it was about saying people who are middle class with children can't have convictions....

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Wilmslow Productions

For Internal Release Only

October 2010

Overview

Team. After a very successful number of recent episodes including 'Met a Girl', 'Got a girl pregnant', 'Shagged another girl while first girl was having a breakdown' and 'Neighbours from Hell' I would like to share with you October release schedule.

'Neighbours from Hell II'

'An episode that follows up on the madness of next door and the ongoing CCTV meme. This will conclude with a police visit and a vehicle check'

'The Stalking Policeman' - To be broadcast

'Suspected of being a danger to children a policeman starts to park outside, pulling me over on any whim. This will continue until Wilmslow bring a complaint'

'The Police Commissions Investigation' - To be broadcast

'Wilmslow after being arrested & tazered in front of his neighbours, brings a complaint against the local police that is covered in the local newspaper. Wilmslow will lose and then be prosecuted for wasting police time'

'The Trial' - Still to be written

'The Big Black guy called Bubba and his new girlfriend' - TBC

Thanks - Admin

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Maybe things have changed but in the old days the system was open to abuse with coppers doing favours finding address's of people from number plates or doing background checks for mates before they bought cars. My mate is a bobby and they used to find the address of fit chicks from the cars and then make an excuse to visit the house etc.

They then introduced polices where you cannot just randomly access the data, remember it has your personal details in there, and any request was logged against requesting officer to curb the abuse.

It wasn't so long ago some policeman got sacked for doing checks for his mate so they much be tracked still.. or I hope to god they are if someone can find all my particulars from a few keystrokes in a car.

You surely cannot ask a random policeman to do it. He doesn't know who or why he is doing it and what will be done with the info. If I though a copper was giving my details to someone passing in the street I would be livid.
    Vehicle details are accessible from ANPR equipped vehicles. PNC requests regarding individuals have to be radioed and logged accordingly.

Hth. A spot check on a vehicle over Airwave is quite legal and common.

The copper probably wanted to check if there were any more of Wilmslow's paedophile ring at the house and see if there were any "tags" on the vehicle.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    There is an audit trail right through the police systems so you just cannot look up anyone or anything.

Of course that was only on the prod environment, never the test or dev environments

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Of course they can. If you've nothing to hide, what's the problem.
    Maybe things have changed but in the old days the system was open to abuse with coppers doing favours finding address's of people from number plates or doing background checks for mates before they bought cars. My mate is a bobby and they used to find the address of fit chicks from the cars and then make an excuse to visit the house etc.

They then introduced polices where you cannot just randomly access the data, remember it has your personal details in there, and any request was logged against requesting officer to curb the abuse.

It wasn't so long ago some policeman got sacked for doing checks for his mate so they much be tracked still.. or I hope to god they are if someone can find all my particulars from a few keystrokes in a car.

You surely cannot ask a random policeman to do it. He doesn't know who or why he is doing it and what will be done with the info. If I though a copper was giving my details to someone passing in the street I would be livid.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X