• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hamza guilty of soliciting murder"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
    While them that defend what they cannot see
    With a killer's pride, security

It blows the minds most bitterly
    For them that think death's honesty

Won't fall upon them naturally

Life sometimes
    Must get lonely.
    "With regard to freedom of expression there are basically two
    positions: you defend it vigorously for views you hate, or you
    reject it in favor of Stalinist/Fascist standards."

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    While them that defend what they cannot see
    With a killer's pride, security

It blows the minds most bitterly
    For them that think death's honesty

Won't fall upon them naturally

Life sometimes
    Must get lonely.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Fungus (and others of the same opinion):

Like Xoggy, I have read the Koran a number of times, I have also followed the history of Islam, it all adds up to a frightening future.

Remember at all times that for a Muslim the Koran is the word of God. They can not be selective in which bits they believe and obey. It is all or nothing.

The Koran tells Muslims to be peaceful and moderate when living under a covenant of protection.
    It tells them they must fight for Islam when they have the power to do so.
    It tells them to kill Muslims who have turned from the path just the same as they must kill those who refuse to follow the path at all.

It does not matter how tolerant and peaceful we are or they are now, once Muslims hold sway they must follow the Koran.

As Xoggy says, go buy a copy and read it. Then read the traditions to get a feel for the wisdom of Islam and then make up your own mind. You can not listen to the moderates as it is their job to beguile. It is all in the Koran and the traditions.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    He was fighting there against Soviet troops on money paid by USA - much like Bin Laden.

He was marking out a safe route through an old minefiled working on a building project financed by the Saudis (I believe).

Leave a comment:

• foritisme
    replied
    Just been reading about him - he's only 47 !! Though he was in his sixties, and to think I was going to give up pork.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I suggest Fungus that you do what I said, check out Islamic websites for yourself, not the ranting ones, but the moderate ones that believe they are presenting a positive view of Islam. THEN, when you've done that, come back and tell me I'm wrong about its ambitions.

Or maybe you think I should just totally ignore what I read and have a vague trust in the goodness of human nature. Of course there are Christians as bad, who would like to imprison homosexuals etc, (as we did only a few decades ago) the difference is that christianity is declining and that threat is receeding.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 7 February 2006, 23:40.

Leave a comment:

• sappatz
    replied
    islam

Islam and christianity are messianic religions (they pretend to convert the whole world to their faith) thats why they will clash.
    Dont forget that christianity was forced upon populations by colonial powers like the Bristish.

THIS IS A BIG ISSUE. in some countries, in the middle of nowhere you will find a brand new gigantic mosque financed by saudi wahabi regime (the so-called US friends) just besides the old christian church.
    There is a war there, for the conversion of souls and influence.

islam is the main arm of arab imperialism.

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    Don't get hung up on the extremism or otherwise of individual Muslims, look at the religion itself.

Islam is the only true religion, we are all born Muslims and Islam can have no national boundaries. Islam aims to continue what the Prophet started by making an Islamic state of the world. In the "tolerant and democratic" Islamic state, Muslims and others have an equal say provided it is only about the interpretation of Islamic law. Other religions can worship freely provide they keep very quiet about it to avoid offending Muslims. Anything contrary to Islamic law, such as being gay, will not be permitted.

If we get an Islamic state it will purely down to the outcome of the subsequent power struggle as to whether the "moderates" or the fanatics are in charge. If we are lucky, gays and others will only be imprisoned, if we are not, gays and atheists and many others will be executed and life will be totally repressive. Either way there will no more individual freedom or democracy as we know it.

If we get an Islamic state it will be all those "moderate" people, by reason of their numbers, who will deliver it.

I suggest people do what I am doing. Ignore the ranters, check what it says on moderate Islamic websites. Griffin was right about Islam. We should not be opposing extremists, we should be opposing the whole religion.
    I've heard the same old racist nonsense from Jew haters, pointing out that Jews are Gods chosen people, etc. Yeah some extremist settlers believe that they are God's chosen people, that Israel is theirs by right, and so on. But most Jews are moderates. Same with Islam. Have you ever talked to any Muslims? Most here appreciate our open culture, and the freedoms they have, unlike in oppressive Arab countries, where most people live in fear.

Something I detest is blatant racism regardless of the individual.

The strength of this country is its ability to tolerate diversity of opinion (and no not the bastard multiculturalism bollox), though some scum bags such as Hamza have been allowed to get away with preaching murder for far too long. Why?

Leave a comment:

• privateeye
    replied
    Originally posted by Fungus
    Will they take away his hooks to prevent him hanging himself?
    I expect they will take them away as they can be used as an offensive weapon.

At least this is a terrorist who can't re-arm

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by privateeye
    No chance of him playing hookie from prison however he done it.
    Will they take away his hooks to prevent him hanging himself?

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by eternalnomad
    Pork chops on a Friday

Bet he is looking forward to it
    And stuffed rump most evenings ...

Leave a comment:

• privateeye
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    That's what he says to impress the hard of thinking. People who knew him as a young man say he was actually working on a building site and was involved in an accident.
    No chance of him playing hookie from prison however he done it.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    It seems to me that his current behavior is very much consistent with what he claims.
    Don't believe me, check out his profile on the BBC website. It quite clearly agrees that he lost his eye/hands in a construction accident, not fighting the soviets.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    That's what he says to impress the hard of thinking. People who knew him as a young man say he was actually working on a building site and was involved in an accident.
    It seems to me that his current behavior is very much consistent with what he claims.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    He was fighting there against Soviet troops on money paid by USA - much like Bin Laden.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X