• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tony Curtis - We Salute you"

Collapse

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    He got married six times, because he didn't learn from his mistakes
    FTFY
    LOL. What was it Rod Stewart said? Something like "Next time I'll find a woman I don't like, give her a house and half my money and skip the unpleasantness.".

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    He got married six times, because he didn't learn from his mistakes
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    He got married six times, because he could.
    Last edited by BlasterBates; 3 October 2010, 10:59.

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    replied
    Originally posted by Saddo View Post
    Although I respect him as an actor, I find myself less enthusiastic about his having married six times. I can appreciate and accept that sometimes a partnership doesn't work out or a partner dies, but he had at least 3 divorces (possibly a 4th and 5th, I can't be arsed to look it up) and that strikes me as being a little OTT.

Multiple marriages seem too common in the acting fraternity.
    I imagine they have a lot of free time when they're "resting" and so quickly get annoyed by their partners' behaviour. I know my betterhalf drives me up the wall when I'm benched, so I try and force myself out of the house most days (which also annoys her !!!!) Plus the actors (well those who have fame/money) have the option of finding someone else without the fear of being homeless/losing old friends. I wonder if a lot of relationships stay together merely through fear of being left alone in a dingy bedsit.

Leave a comment:

• Saddo
    replied
    Although I respect him as an actor, I find myself less enthusiastic about his having married six times. I can appreciate and accept that sometimes a partnership doesn't work out or a partner dies, but he had at least 3 divorces (possibly a 4th and 5th, I can't be arsed to look it up) and that strikes me as being a little OTT.

Multiple marriages seem too common in the acting fraternity.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    sad. how old was he ?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    A true Hollywood legend is no more.

In tribute I had to dig out my copy of "Some like it Hot" this evening, one of my all time favourite films.
    sad. how old was he ?

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    started a topic Tony Curtis - We Salute you

Tony Curtis - We Salute you

A true Hollywood legend is no more.

In tribute I had to dig out my copy of "Some like it Hot" this evening, one of my all time favourite films.

Working...
X