• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Something I'd like to share ...."

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Why don't you just sit down?
    sometimes, esp when its cold, some men, some fat bellied men, find that their willies get close to the inner rim of the seat. The wee goes under the seat and down onto clothing or floor. They then stand up with a soaking wet bum.

never happened to me though. no sirree. definately not. no way

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Peyronie's Disease?

That lets you pee around corners.
    What use is that?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Wiillllmsloooow!

<<canned laughter>>

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Something I'd like to share ....

Gonorrhea?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    He might get his arse hair caught between seat and bowl.
    Nooooooooo

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Piss in the toilet? How disgusting. One should use the sink for which purpose it works admirably.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    He might get his arse hair caught between seat and bowl.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    .... I've just managed to wet my sock.

I've done my undies before, as well as my trousers, my shoes, and of course the floor. I've never managed to miss the bowel and hit my foot before. Luckily it was only one foot (left).

Good job it's Friday; I've only got the rest of today and tomorrow to go and then I'll be putting on another set of clothes.
    I'm guessing bowl.

Early onset mad as a badger's arse disease.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    started a topic Something I'd like to share ....

Something I'd like to share ....

.... I've just managed to wet my sock.

I've done my undies before, as well as my trousers, my shoes, and of course the floor. I've never managed to miss the bowel and hit my foot before. Luckily it was only one foot (left).

Good job it's Friday; I've only got the rest of today and tomorrow to go and then I'll be putting on another set of clothes.

Working...
X